Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

i'm loving the fit of these shits so much right now, i'm really glad i went true to size on the 0105's. waist just sits at my hips, no need for any pain or stretching and it's sooo nice having breathing room everywhere...i don't know why i ever put up with slim jeans, i may never go back now

I've never understood why some people want their jeans to fit so slim and tight. I like having blood flow be able to get to my pecker!

I want my jeans to look like jeans did 50 to 60 years ago, and in most cases that wasn't skin tight. High waist, roomy butt, straight legs, rolled cuffs.

The more I wear my 0105s, the more Iike 'em. They're softening up, fit great, and look good. I'll give 'em a week or two more of daily wear, then start rotating them with my LVC '44s.

My 0105 # 008 arrived yesterday.Size 31,they are not hemmed to 37" as requested so after a hotsoak I threw them in the machine at 70°C.

before: waist 34",thight 13",inseam 40" ,leg 8,5"

after : waist 31",thight 12",inseam 36,5",leg 8"

at the moment I cannot upload any pics,hope that problem is solved soon.

Looks like I fixed my computer,so here is # 008 taking a bath:

P1020936.jpg

patch survived the 70°C wash pretty well:

P1020940.jpg

I always suck at fitpics:

P1020946-1.jpg

P1020944-1.jpg

After waiting that long for this pair I couldnt mind sending them back for hemming again.I am slowly getting used to the doublecuff.

Hipflares are the price for convenience,I think...nevermind:)

Thanks HaGa,I sized down one from 32,they stretched back to a 32 now.I dont wear them high by purpose,its just how the fit right now.I must admit I was a bit shocked about the inseam being not hemmed and on top of that measuring 40",it looked grotesquely long!The 37" I asked about would have been just perfekt after shrinking.But better too long than too short...

Hello all,

I'm a new poster here, but a long time lurker. I'm very grateful for all of the amazing information I've been able to retrieve from these forums over the years. Thank you all for your obsessive dedication.

So here's my story, the relevant part, anyway. One night last week I got hammered and, in my impaired state, was unable to refrain from ordering one of the gorgeous FC tight-body flannels from BiG, I could not really afford it, and felt immediately guilty, but drifted off to sleep having already forgotten about my purchase, The next morning brought a cruel reminder in the form of an email from Gordon, stating that the shirt was, due to a website error, was out of stock. This correspondence brought about a curious collection of emotions; I felt the return of the previous night's guilt, followed by immediate relief, which was immediately overcome by surprise that BiG's ordinarily dead-on-balls accurate site had given me bad information! These emotions were all short-lived, as that all too familiar covetous feeling took hold once again and all that I could think of was how I might spend this $225 credit that I had magically acquired. How quickly we forget that such credits originated in our own bank accouts.

Anyway, to slightly truncate a long motherfuckin story, Gordon was kind enough to offer me a straight trade for the 1108C; effectively giving me the pre-order price, a deal that I could not pass up...that man, Gordon, he's a prince folks.

So the jeans, as you all well know, are gorgeous. I sewed in my tab immediately; then last night embroidered some arcs, and immediately decided that I hated them and took them out. Soaked them last night, for about 3 hours at an average temperature of 185F. Shrinkage was very close to BiG's measurements (which is no surprise). Indigo loss, as has been noted, was minimal.

Which brings us to now: fit pics of #39, FC 1108C 31x34. I sized down one and am quite happy with the fit. I assume that the contest has already closed, but in the interest of completism, and as a method of introduction, here goes:

P1010025.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

P1010020.JPG

P1010021.JPG

Thanks for looking everyone,

JPY

table%3E

First weekend with 0105C put behind and jeans are slowly softening. These 29"ers feel bigger than my 30"s but that must be the heavier denim that doesn't drape so nicely. Almostnice I like the fit too. I'm sure the hip flare will go away with some wear and tear(s). My problem is "duck tail"... :)

Tympano,

You are still eligible to compete and your time will be up a year from now.

P.s. We're happy to see you too, if you know what I mean. No homo.

Cheers, thanks for the welcome. Some nice fits out there BTW. almostnice, I agree completely with beatle, really nice look.

PS--Im totally into doing the sex with chicks and whatnot.

jpy