Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

i c....but didn't he paid before the JPY went up? btw it's $275 rite now not 255.

if what you said is true, then thank you.

I guess, I am just pissed the price went higher haha.

btw i just checked it's still 98yen to 1 dollar, so I guess that's not rite

Because I think it went to 88yen to a dollar at some point of time.

his info is true, I can vouch for that.

same thing happend with for the warehouse contest the price goes up after the jump and hype... the mans gotta make somethin from his efforts no ?

Don't get me wrong, Gordon is the owner he can do watever he wants, it just leave a bitter taste if I actually decide to buy it. I mean It is a 22% price jump.

Anyway, thx for the info. At least now I know it's not a black jean and it seems to fit quite well. I probably need a sz 31 1108.

I wish I didn't do squat, so I can fit into APC NS. Even though I would be left with a flat ass hahaha.

I see it like this: Those who showed their commitment early are rewarded. Same as if you're buying an apartment. You got it much cheaper if you pay before the new apartment building is even built. :)

my sentiments exactly!

if you can somehow manage to find a way to buy 200 dollar pants, dont complain about a few extra dollars. i got kids around my hood who are proud to wear $30 jeans.:( gordon shows how much hes in it for the love, cause he does way to much work for the reward ratio. hes doing more 4 you than your $200 or so dollars is doing for him...believe that

Chillout man. Why are so many people up for picking an argument? Where's all the hostility coming from?

I do hate to see food go to waste, though.

On the other hand, I agree with salaami that Gordon/Johnny is probably putting in more than he should selling jeans as a business. They willingly accepted my altered 1108 to send me the correct 0105 I ordered and refunded the P&P costs no questions asked.

So hang in there guys.. all will be well soon ;)

Dudes, i've been on vacation in Utah for the last week and i'll be in California next week. I'll update the list on the front page when I get back to Hawaii on the 7th of March.

There is no reason anyone should be complaining about the price of the contest jeans still available through BiG. Everyone had months to get money together to buy them and if you say you weren't aware of the pre-order then that's just bullshit.

Nobody on here that pre-ordered the jeans wants to hear about it from anyone who willingly didn't purchase. Don't ask Gordon for a discount because it isn't happening.

Lastly, i'm sorry to those who haven't received their jeans yet. It is well worth the wait.

I see it like this: Those who showed their commitment early are rewarded. Same as if you're buying an apartment. You got it much cheaper if you pay before the new apartment building is even built. :)

That's what I thought. But, the price changed before BiG changed the pre-order to limited :) So I just want to see if anyone know for sure.

Apparently we got 2 answers here

1. pre-order incentive -

2. currency exchange - I doubt this is the case, US currency is stronger than 1 month ago.

after the lil shower-wash thingy these are fading faster than before, not too much just @a noticeably faster rate. i love these jeans. im counting the days until someones front-pocket stitching comes loose. in a month or so.

adding to the hype of the jeans..

i love them too, wearing them everyday basically. just that i should wash them soon as they feel kinda gross, it's been since august of wearing them of really sporadic to everyday wear.. guess i'll just wait another six months before washing eh

somehow they're kinda itchy, and i think it's because it's dirty o___O

i should wash them.

after the lil shower-wash thingy these are fading faster than before, not too much just @a noticeably faster rate. i love these jeans. im counting the days until someones front-pocket stitching comes loose. in a month or so.

3316983252_44aca6a35b.jpg?v=0

3316983118_2352915bbb.jpg?v=0

3316156225_45f9795b86.jpg?v=0

3316982804_9fa6254e19.jpg?v=0

3316982706_1a2e8acdac.jpg?v=0

3316156311_ab25e6872a.jpg?v=0

both left & right sides are coming undone... i go hard.

okay this may sound really weird but I used to get urticaria (rash) around my inner thighs back when I was wearing my Levis. I thought they were dirty so I washed them and I had sporadic cases of rash once in a while. Not anymore though.

I'm getting rash on the deep inner thighs. There's like a line across my inner thigh where the creases of the jeans form when you sit. I may be sensitive to natural indigo.

LOL.