How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

for all of you reccomending another cut, what cut? i know some one recommended a baggier cut which i guess is obvious. umm... maybe links?

Also, matthew izzo only accepts store credit, no money returns. So i guess i have to try to sell them on here, which i hope some one will be nice enough to help me out and buy them for what i payed...i have never spend over 50 dollars on denim, so it just kinda sucks i got screwed into buying the wrong fit. Thanks for all your help

did i mention matthew izzo is 2 hours away, and im not allowed to drive there myself? AND their fucking phones arent working so i cant call and ask if i can ship them to return them, making me have to wait for them to respond to my email....

how did you get "screwed" into buying the wrong fit. Did mr. izzo force the jims upon you?

Doesnt matthewizzo have a pretty sizable selection of nudies.. just exchange them for some svens or ralfs or average joes...

maybe these would work better for you

http://www.matthewizzo.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=51&products_id=1686

he has others i like, but if you look they dont have my size. whats in the store is what on the website, i need a 32x32!

i don't think they look bad. maybe not UBER tight superfuture fit, but they fit fine imo. my nudies fit the same.

do YOU think i need to size down?

do YOU think i need to size down?

unless you want to get a super tight horrendously looking april 77 look with a pair of nudie jeans, you don't need to go further down. they'll stretch a bit and look like normal jeans. I don't know what else to say to you. The fit is entirely up to you. I'm not a ball hugging make me wear leggings type of guy so I avoid SUPER FUCKING tight jeans, unlike 99% of this board who think having big thighs and leggings looks good, so make your own decision on what you want to wear?

the folks at matthew izzo don't know shit about denim.

if you do sell them you might want to get a pair of apc rescues. you'll save money and they'll probably fit you better. you might be able to sell these for what a pair of rescues will cost. i don't see you getting what you paid for these.

yeah, i dont either, which sucks hardcore. i am in the market for a pair of even steven dry organic....i need something i can slouch my skytops into haha

no no, the kid you were talking about with the wierd stance....

still the stance looks very awkward, I cant imagine that is his relaxed way of standing.

if you're gonna pose in a "cool" way you better pose like either one of these guys:

240_break_bboying_lessons_1_wildstyle.jpg

oh how I love this movie....

Im 5'4, about 135. Heres my RRDG bought sized 34x31, hemmed to 34x29ish. Waist is def 2 sizes too big so I have to wear a belt and the waist sorta bunches. Hows the fit? Please be harsh, I need to learn.

Doesn't fit to badly, could have sized down, but you look like you wear them low anyway. Depends on what kind of jeans you want to wear. I think a SJ would have been better than a RR.

still the stance looks very awkward, I cant imagine that is his relaxed way of standing.

if you're gonna pose in a "cool" way you better pose like either one of these guys:

oh how I love this movie....

It may look awkward, but it's not. I spend a LOT of time on the saddle (motorcycle). I stand like that on buses and waiting queues. Standing straight up for me feels awkward.

I've been looking for a pair of black selvedged denim that fits like the APC rescues as much as possible. I need all you denim experts to help me out here. thanks

boo for asking the same question in this and the small questions thread. just use the small questions thread