How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Just got myself a pair of PBJ 007 a few weeks ago. :) These are size 32 and my true waist is 34".

Fit pic after one hot soak

Fitfrontandback.jpg

I believe the waist didn't shrink that much - around half an inch maybe. They now fit my waist snugly but I found the thighs quit loose and leg openings annoyingly big.:mad: In the end I decided to get the legs tapered so that the leg openings are 7" and I'm very happy with the result.

IMG_0574.jpg

got a pair of used SDAs the other day. my new pair from a couple years ago (raw) vs the pair i got the other day (post soak) i hot washed the pair i got this week because there seemed to be more shrinking left in them.

tag 30 true waist 30

SDA 103 pre soak

waist 32

front 11.5

back 13.5

thigh 11

knee 8.75

hem 8.25

inseam 36

sdafit.jpg

post-soak

waist 31.5

front 10

back 13.5

thigh 11

knee 8.25

hem 8

inseam 33

postsoaksdafit.jpg

now i can sell my pair of new SDAs if anyone is interested. check the sig

Firstly, I do think I'm better than you, because I am. It's called "a fact". Secondly, I don't mess with every single post, just the ones that I happen to see wasting fucking space and shitting up threads (most of them). If you want some fucking e-beef then just ask, don't trash threads just to bring it upon yourself.

I like that you show a half testicle or so in this post. Also, it is probably the first post of yours that I have read that contains any information (words that aren't "wow") of any use to anyone (me, in this case). +repped, don't make me wish I hadn't.

wow great +rep :D

Denime XX type, crossposted from Denime and Denim in Singapore thread... :) Sized down one from 32 in Eternal 811 (perfect fit) and PBJ xx-05 (stretched out sooooo much) to 31. They have stretched out to be rather comfy. Denim feels great, not slubby but rather textured..

Front

DSCN1228.jpg

Back

DSCN1230.jpg

P.S. The plant in the picture is a 'zhuan yun ju', which translate to 'fortune changing plant' or something... :cool:

Hey guys. I need your help...I just got these Sam 710 xx. Im a size 30 and sized down one on these. I'm really iffy about this fit since im used to my slimmer xx-007. I even hot soaked them for 2 hours....You guys have any advice...(besides fixing my ugly ass cuffing)? Should i taper more from the knee down?

Sam 710xx

bo.jpg

pbj xx-007

IMG_0360.jpg

^ if you're asking me about the fit of my s0500xx turned into a fit that i wanted to fit. For the first couple of hot soaks and washes the waist shrank back to a size 27 but now I have worn it so much that waist stays at 28 or so.

But for now I put those on hold because I am going to wear my okinawas from now on. I think the next sammies I will get is probably the 24oz.