How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Picked these up two weeks ago...Warehouse #700 Cinch-back high rise from BiG, W33 (sized down one)

After one soak and no tailoring:

img6303.jpg

After slight taper and another soak, very comfortable, looking forward to the next few months!

img6379.jpg

Hey, sorry for the rotation issues--for whatever reason, when I load the images on to imageshack, they are auto-rotated and I can't seem to fix it...any ideas?

I edited the original post, they now have the model and all that

Guest bambam

slim_slacks791.jpg

american apparel slim slack sz 26. fit me snug in waist like no need for belt unless u put heavy shit in pockets. im ~120 pounds 5' 7" wear 27 dior homo and 28 naked n famous

got these AE jeans just a lil big im like 6'4 so i need it to shrink a lil is it possible to soak these pants an if so for how long?

fit pics? id say soaking and dryer will get it down some

got these AE jeans just a lil big im like 6'4 so i need it to shrink a lil is it possible to soak these pants an if so for how long?

To answer your question, if you're talking about American Eagle jeans. Soaking them won't shrink them. The jeans have most likely been put through some industrial washes to get all the shrinking out and to make them softer.

If you can, take the jeans back and get a different size.

I think your intention was good coming to a denim forum to ask a question about jeans, but Superdenim is more for raw/dry denim and higher quality brands.

The posts you're going to find about soaking/shrinking denim are going to be referring to those types of jeans.

Edit: This thread is about fit pictures of jeans and the descriptions of that fit. So asking about shrinking, and my answering your question is missplaced in this thread.

okay this is my jeans collection and some pictures of how they fit.

Studio Zero made in japan sz 31

3528304234_93f25f8a02.jpg?v=0

3527493189_e089274c72.jpg?v=0

Edwin Nashville sz 32

3527492761_0ac5710439.jpg?v=0

3527492321_df9cf6fc45.jpg?v=0

The steam locomotive, sz 32. these got one soak and i can defenitly wear without a belt but i want them slimmer, so either i sell these or i will give them some washing.

3527491893_6f57dca287.jpg?v=0

3528301978_c4c9ccc3ec.jpg?v=0

LVC 201xx

soon ready for a wash

3528301512_c89165469f.jpg?v=0

3528300946_e55a56ee89.jpg?v=0

3528300506_476191c97c.jpg?v=0

3527489577_8036568cd2.jpg?v=0

Ooe´ yofukuten bought furs pair but i removed the arcs for a cleaner look. still quite big, im a 32 and these are 33 that should shrink to 31 they got one wash and one soak from him.

3527489217_5afc999728.jpg?v=0

3527488841_9f5c11f6cb.jpg?v=0

help me with what you think looks good and wich should be my next pair?

i dont really know wich ones :P

im actually ordering a pair of 4302xx from ooe so they can be really interesting to!

3527485065_65fc84fe60.jpg?v=0

well i didnt really think of it when my friend took the pics :P But they tend to be held up by my hips alot, sizing is real hard i think.... but i want some what of a not to slim not to big fit :) in sweden its called " Lagom stora byxor" hehe

^^ A bit too much hip flare going on in a lot of the above fits IMHO. I'm down with more of a regular fit. I'm even cool with a bit of sag but I think you've sized up too much. You don't look very tall either which accentuates the bad fit. I would try sizing down on your next pair and let the jeans stretch to fit properly.

To be frank all of those fits look crappy. None of those really work how you're wearing them (ie wear them higher)

yea they dont give a true reference to how to fit a pair of jeans based on size since they are sagged and also we dont know what your true waist size is as a base reference.

thanks for putting in the work though

haha got some realy pleasent response :)

well i might have sized up, but the funny thing is that im 84 cm (33 inch) around my waist and thats like 5 cm below my belly button. im 174 cm tall so not to short.

i would think im a 32 but all my jeans get just slightly big. im no hater of big jeans but still.

another thing is that i havent hemmed all of them becouse i want some more shrinkage first. i believe that makes them look even bigger.

but i agree looks odd with the saggyness i think its mostly becouse of the speedy photoshot we had :P i hope i dont diaper that much normaly haha

yea length doesnt look bad, its just they look like they are falling off your waist.

when you took the pics were they sitting where they normally sit when you wear jeans?

from the looks of it i didnt do it properly i mean i went on and off with 6 pairs :P in little time... my buddy didnt think i was sane really ,so he had little interest :P mayby ill do it another time asking mom or something haha

but atleast you got to see my jeans. and what the heck i dont really care that much anyways i like em the way they are! but i normally dont diaper that much... that i know i checked in the mirror after you mentioned the strange fit and i think i wear them like 2-3 inches higher or something

okay just so you know that im not a saggy person i give you: The Newly Taken Pictures! written by myself... starring actors such as Normal Fit and No Diaper

3528853889_de318ac26a.jpg?v=0

3528854463_10822792a3.jpg?v=0

3528855105_ff62a6605c.jpg?v=0

do i get any awards? i would like an Oscar and like all that other stuff you can get :D