How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Thanks guys. It's what I felt also, but Barneys New York has a really shitty return policy. I'm stuck with them. Should I get them tapered? Here's a pic of them I took today. Thanks.

n532295004_7531307_1679119.jpg

dude dont fret, looks good in last pic too. The hem is perfect for you, and dont taper them!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest patchmb
im either drunk or i think i see black arcs (or both). theres no need to lie if you didnt get them at big

I was under the impression that Gordon leaves the black arcs on, as they are hard to spot when new.

However the tab is a different story as we all know, or do we?

Directly from BiG. And yes, black arcs WITH tab.

When I saw in them in the store I noticed that the red tab got by as well so I asked Gordon about it. He said that sometimes they slip by unnoticed so he just leaves it on anyways. Though here's the kicker...the stock with the tab intact isn't in the storefront as this pair was pulled from the back. Sammies can still come with black arcs, but golden arcs are a definite no.

img2005.jpg

cleared my name yet?

cool. i was under the impression that gordon took off the tabs not that they were shipped without tabs.

sorry i was pretty drunk when i posted the other post and dont really remember typing it

• 3 weeks later...