How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

fit pic of my apc new cures which i've been wearing for a while, i believe that they are still gonna stretchhhhhhhhhh. anyway, these are in size 28:

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

Nice!! keep up the good work!

Dr Denims 28x34 some blue pre-wash

I sized up one on these because it was the smallest size they had and they were on sale and I like the fit, slim but not skinny (although I am sure they would fit tight on normal proporsions) and I like the wash.

IMG_3236-1.jpg

IMG_3239-1.jpg

Cheap Monday Bony used gray 27x34

My first pair of anti-fit jeans! they are easily the most comfortable jeans I own and look kinda funny on me, but oh well. they aren't pre washed, just slightly sanded down to speed up fading. the waist fits pretty good, I could have gone down one more but this is the smallest they had. they dont look very "gray" to me though. definatley indigo.

IMG_3241-1.jpg

IMG_3242-1.jpg

alleyoop, you are not alone in your LVC47 purchase...decided it was ridiculous that I own several Levi's, Japanese repros, etc. but have never even purchased the iconic '47 to this date...and despite everything I've had so far I think these just might be one of my favorite fits. Funny how things work out sometimes! And for the clearanced $79.99 to boot!

Also a size 30 (5'8") forgive the parents bathroom and no shoes ;)

img8902ax1.jpg

img8900hh0.jpg

did you hem? mine look really similar, except i cuff. great call on the wallies. didn't know which shoes to wear with them

Thanks for the props poly. I think the wallies work well. Just sucks that the lvc's bleed like a mutha.

I didn't hem them. After the soak they went down to a 32 inseam which ended up being the perfect inseam for stacking.

nf_fit_c.png

CHYEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Naked and Famous Skinny Guy "Black Power Stretch" lol

I'm 5' 7" about 120 pounds give or take

These are size 28 which means a 30" waist according to BiG, they fit me perfectly in the waist w/o a belt or anything.

alleyoop, you are not alone in your LVC47 purchase...decided it was ridiculous that I own several Levi's, Japanese repros, etc. but have never even purchased the iconic '47 to this date...and despite everything I've had so far I think these just might be one of my favorite fits. Funny how things work out sometimes! And for the clearanced $79.99 to boot!

this is so fucking true on almost every level. there is a reason this is every repro brands choice of cut. The only thing i wished is I jumped on a pair when they were still made in SF

Also a size 30 (5'8") forgive the parents bathroom and no shoes ;)

img8902ax1.jpg

img8900hh0.jpg

Perfect fit! Poly- now we need to see yours!

::: X-Post from Raw for Women thread :::

Just got these size 2 Skull Lindas for my wife. It took her a while to get them on, but after a little stretching they should hopefully fit perfect.

Don't mind the gigantic cuffs... I just didn't want her walking on them in case i needed to resell them :)

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

- samurai 710

- lot 10

- size 29

pre-soak measurements:

waist: 14.75

inseam: 35 (hemmed by 2nd)

hem: 7.75

thigh: 11.125

post 1 hour, 15 min hot soak measurements:

waist: 14.5

inseam: 33.5

hem: 7.5

thigh: 11

first pic is kind of at a weird angle.

7101.jpg

7102.jpg

7103.jpg

after the hot soak they were tiiiiiiiiiight! i was barely able to button the top button. but as you can see they've stretched to a fit i like. as a matter of fact, they stretched to this state in just one day. granted, it was a pretty active day (lots of walking, riding my bike, helped my buddy move) so i'm not totally surprised by how much they gave. for reference, i'm 5'5" 135 lbs, 30 in natural waist. i've now got my 2 projects for the next couple years as these will split time with my lvc 47's.