Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

@ mikeyg

I wouldn't size down here, true to size or one up is the best call in my experience

Edit: Understood, Mindx--I guess my point applies more to an online order without trying them on beforehand

really. i wanted to buy a pair of 29s from self edge a year ago, and the guy was like "nope they don't come in size 29". it wasn't that they were out of stock, the guy said they don't come in that size verbatim.

i guess i got owned.

What the hell?

We only have three people that work here and i doubt any of us would say that.. either way, sorry about that.. they do make 29, and we stock 29 in all their jeans..

What the hell?

We only have three people that work here and i doubt any of us would say that.. either way, sorry about that.. they do make 29, and we stock 29 in all their jeans..

It was my first time going to SE in September '07, and it was a really weird experience. I've been there a couple times since, and the service has been great ... probably because Kiya was there himself :)

I'm really considering picking up a pair of 5010 6X6's, but I got two questions:

how's the fit compared to Samurai 710's? they are slimmer right? but not by a whole lot?

and I'm a bit confused, is there a difference between the ones Selfe Edge are selling and the ones f.ex Big are selling, or are they all sanforized?

I'm really considering picking up a pair of 5010 6X6's, but I got two questions:

how's the fit compared to Samurai 710's? they are slimmer right? but not by a whole lot?

and I'm a bit confused, is there a difference between the ones Selfe Edge are selling and the ones f.ex Big are selling, or are they all sanforized?

The skulls will definitely be slimmer. Especially through the thigh. The top block itself is definitely tighter, as is the seat. These are less tapered id say but more overall slim.

BiG and self edge sell the exact same thing. All skulls are sanforized, but they still make a pointlessly one washed version of most of the jeans. Id recommend getting the raw. The denim just looks better if you hold two pairs up to each other and look.

not pointless.. some people want their jeans washed once before they wear them.. stops them bleeding, makes the sizing more spot on.. stops them having to wash them themselves etc etc..

i like raw but yeh some people don't, hence why a lot of people soak them before they wear them.