Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

didnt like the fit from knees down so i altered it finally. Thank god, the selvage is still there.

btw, anyone whose 5010xx one wash black denim faded? i need some motivation. seems like 99% are indigo skulls

I guess it would be almost impossible to re-inforce that and still have the same fading pattern?

As said above, you could just sew around the circle and then back and forth to cover it kind of. I'd check out the denim repairs thread. It's filled with good ideas. I get what you mean about messing up fading patterns if you added a new piece of denim, though. I'd guess in the end it would look different from your other combs. just use some dark fabric or something thin. The hole looks tiny.

Come on man, you can put few stitches by hand and its fixed! :D
As said above, you could just sew around the circle and then back and forth to cover it kind of. I'd check out the denim repairs thread. It's filled with good ideas. I get what you mean about messing up fading patterns if you added a new piece of denim, though. I'd guess in the end it would look different from your other combs. just use some dark fabric or something thin. The hole looks tiny.

Thanks guys. I'll look up some info. The problem is that there is more of these holes starting to develop at the same place.

holenh1.jpg

Thanks guys. I'll look up some info. The problem is that there is more of these holes starting to develop at the same place.

Oh. When was your last wash / how long have you been wearing them? If you sweat a lot behind the knees and or in the legs, the cellulose in your sweat may be breaking down the cotton fibers which the denim is composed of. Or are the holes developing just due to friction

Oh. When was your last wash / how long have you been wearing them? If you sweat a lot behind the knees and or in the legs, the cellulose in your sweat may be breaking down the cotton fibers which the denim is composed of. Or are the holes developing just due to friction

I've been wearing them for like a hundred days now. Also mostly during the summer. I had a couple of times that the legs of the jeans were a bit dampy after skating. Should I hold out for another 20 days? Cause I was planning to do a first wash after 4 months of wear (~120 days).

im most def not a man of the cross, but i like the idea of cutting off the tab and sewing over it while a bit of it peeks out. hey, why does everyone else's ''shitty pics'' always look better than my shitty pics?

Hi All

I want to know..

If my true waist is 31"!!

What size of a new pair Skull5010xx 6x6 non wash that is gonna perfect for me???

(28 or 29???? which one is better)

I want it to look skinny and tight.

Now I have nudie grim tim dry dirt organic size 29....

Thigh and Leg Opening are perfect for me...it looks skinny and tight..^^

thx very much:):):lol::):)