Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Ladies and Gentlemen, and Denim Master Guys:D

It's with great pleasure that we are able to introduce the denim masters with great pride.

SJC Awarding Ceremony

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/sjc/vote/

i dont wear anything with crosses on it, but ive always liked skulls denim, and now i really know why. no diss to cameland, but after viewing (albeit subjectively)all of these contest jeans i can honestly say i dont know whose are 'better' .the bottom line is that this denim fades beautifully. now, if i could only get my hands on one of those little leathe straps...

I wanted to post earlier, but my jeans! They were stolen!

Today, I found the culprit, sneaking of the house through the basement.

stolenskulls.jpg

My sister.

I asked for them back, but no dice, she gave me this mean, vulgar nonchalant look.

stolenskulls2.jpg

Had to block out the face. Christ, woman, have some decency, mama wants to be proud of her kids.

stolenskulls3.jpg

She had an accomplice distracting me. Never a visage more evil than that which lies behind a cute thing sorta. Look like steve buscemi.

Anyway, ya, my sister stole the jeans, ran off to do bad things. I'm going to chase after her right now because I love these jeans.

Caddrel - Great fit.

Below are my Skull 5010xx. They're size 32 and I'm 6'0" / 170lbs. I've had them for about 10 months so far, but they're only got about 3 or 4 months of evening & weekend wear and have had 2 or 3 washes.

skullsoct52008frontwebrj9.jpg

skullsoct52008backwebse2.jpg

Out of curiosity, why did you buy those if you were going to get that sort of wear out of them?

Edit: I know that he says he's only getting wear on weekends and evening nights out, my question is more about what motivated the purchase if he knew he wasn't going to be wearing them very hard--I'm curious

he could be rotating? or he could have a job where he cant wear jeans so he wears um when he can?

SA you're exactly right.

FloC when I got the jeans, I planned on wearing them a lot more. My job severly limits how much I jeans, but more importantly I haven't worn them much because I'm not a big fan of how they fit. They're alright, but I prefer something a little looser and in retrospect I probably shouldn't have gotten the 5010s.

This doesn't sour me towards Skulls at all though - these are great jeans - I just wish I liked them a little more.

SA you're exactly right.

FloC when I got the jeans, I planned on wearing them a lot more. My job severly limits how much I jeans, but more importantly I haven't worn them much because I'm not a big fan of how they fit. They're alright, but I prefer something a little looser and in retrospect I probably shouldn't have gotten the 5010s.

This doesn't sour me towards Skulls at all though - these are great jeans - I just wish I liked them a little more.

fit looks good to me. wear them more, they don't look overly tight.

haha just got the measurement 18inch just a little out, all the evisu i have apart from deluxe have way to much room,

also i can't wear my jeans to high but want to get nice wiskers, how high/low should you wear your jeans?

trust me, you're not going to get shitty jeans just cause you wear them too low.

it might not look like everyone else's, but if you just wanted your jeans to look like someone else's jeans, then you should just get some predistressed stuff