Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I am a 34.5 waist and all of the advice I got said for me to get a 31 or 32. What do you guys make of that? If they do stretch out around 2 inches it kind of makes sense.

A tagged 31 is actually 32.1 (according to Selfedge). If they do stretch two inches then it would put them over 34 which is close to my size. Are you guys suggesting it is better to bet a 33 or 34?

...I too am a 34ish waist and I went with a 33... I actually got the 34 originally and returned them to SE because I thought they were a bit big...

The 33's I returned them for fit really well...

...I too am a 34ish waist and I went with a 33... I actually got the 34 originally and returned them to SE because I thought they were a bit big...

The 33's I returned them for fit really well...

So tagged 33s are actual 34s. How long have you been wearing them? How much have they stretched out?

listen, if yr true waist is a 32 and the jeans shrink to a 31 - they'll stretch back out to a 32, not a 34 or a 36! buy them too small and all the crotch stitching will just blow out on you. the whole skin tight look is fucking tired imo anyway

lol did you even read what I said? I said GO TRUE TO SIZE. I never once said to size down.

I am a 34.5 waist and all of the advice I got said for me to get a 31 or 32. What do you guys make of that? If they do stretch out around 2 inches it kind of makes sense.

A tagged 31 is actually 32.1 (according to Selfedge). If they do stretch two inches then it would put them over 34 which is close to my size. Are you guys suggesting it is better to bet a 33 or 34?

Yeah you need a size 33 or 34, I cant believe you got convinced to buy a size 31, these aren't APC's. Even if the waist stretched to 34", they're still not going to be comfortable. what do you think of the fit of your sz 31 on you? a good jean fit has a lot more to it than just how they fit in the waist.

Yeah you need a size 33 or 34, I cant believe you got convinced to buy a size 31, these aren't APC's. Even if the waist stretched to 34", they're still not going to be comfortable. what do you think of the fit of your sz 31 on you? a good jean fit has a lot more to it than just how they fit in the waist.

I am starting to think I am crazy. Kiya was the first guy to recommend this size for me. Maybe there was a miscommunication about my waist size. I mean if they do stretch 2 inches then they could fit in the waist but they are really tight right now but not skin tight. I definitely would prefer more room in the calf area. What do you think?

I posted these pics a week ago and got encouraging remarks.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1987407&postcount=6073

Can I just get a quick clarification from you guys about what TTS means?

The true meaning of True To Size means that if a pair of jeans is tagged 32 then the actual measurement of the waist is also 32.

When someone is asking how to pick their size and the advice is "Go TTS," what exactly is that referring to? The tagged size or actual size.

For example. I wear a size 32 in Nudie but my waist is 35. If I am shopping for a pair of 5010s and the advice is "go TTS" am I getting a pair of 32s or the pair that is actually 35 inches? Thanks in advance.