Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i need grey jeans to where can i get them

We've got the grey 5010's at Self Edge..

We're running a special for the next week where they're $200, free shipping..

Call us at 415 558 0658

uh-oh, my first sign of stitching problems:

IMG_1309.jpg

honestly though, im not very worried about it cuz they seem pretty sturdy

That's how it starts, then one day you go to scratch your ass and your finger goes right up your butt.

Dudes over there at Skull seem to have stopped responding to emails as well.

Why is anyone still backing their product?

I dont know why everyone is so disenfranchised, or suprised about the "quality" of skulls.

The natural cotton looks better, but it isnt as strong...

They make really good jeans as far as I'm concerned, mine have barely come unstitched, and I traveld around Asia and Europe wearing them.

Wash them more frequently, you will soften the denim, and make it easier for the cotton thread.

I have had my Skulls for about 6 months now, and have had many areas start to come unstiched. What I have done, and it works very well actually, is cut the loop of the thread, and then inside the jeans, get some super glue and glue the inside stich. I have done this to many parts of the jeans, including the front and back pockets, crotch and thighs. I will try to post pictures later if anyone wants.

I have had my Skulls for about 6 months now, and have had many areas start to come unstiched. What I have done, and it works very well actually, is cut the loop of the thread, and then inside the jeans, get some super glue and glue the inside stich. I have done this to many parts of the jeans, including the front and back pockets, crotch and thighs. I will try to post pictures later if anyone wants.

that's pretty clever, and yeah, sounds like it would work really well without having any adverse effects since superglue doesn't run or melt or anything like that.

yeah they sure are

just have some questions..

does grey skulls 5010xx stretch out a lot?

i just got 'em(size 29) and i could button up till the last button after trying for awhile... its still tight like hell though.. for now...

how much will the waist stretch out? and my thigh area seems really tight now (kinda like skin tight and i hate it.) will they stretch out quite a fair bit too? i hope the thighs will.

just have some questions..

does grey skulls 5010xx stretch out a lot?

i just got 'em(size 29) and i could button up till the last button after trying for awhile... its still tight like hell though.. for now...

how much will the waist stretch out? and my thigh area seems really tight now (kinda like skin tight and i hate it.) will they stretch out quite a fair bit too? i hope the thighs will.

We've found that the grey ones don't stretch much at all, i would get a larger size.

i've had my pair of 5010XX for about three weeks now and since i got them i've been cuffing the leg openning because of how long they are. not i'm thinking i don't like the way the cuff looks anymore because it still stacks some above the cuff. any suggestions on how i should hem them?

I would but the waist is just perfect. if i shrunk them anymore i wouldn't be able to fit into them.

I think for the waist will stretch out with some wear but for the length wont. Maybe you will tight at the beginning but after some wear it will fit you perfect. Just like cameland had said, the waist wont shrink much so dont worry.