Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hi ,

could anyone school me what is the different between the 5010XX and 5010XX 6x6 ??

i read through this post ,

and from my understanding 5010XX is an unwashed model and 5010XX 6x6 is a one-washed model .

but i found there was a 5010XX 6x6 on the offical site which was an unwashed model .

( http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BB035.html# )

so is that a special version or what ??

many thanks .

6x6 is a different denim. The blueingreen website describes the differences, the normal one is 7x6 apparently. The numbers indicate the thickness of the thread, the lower the number the thicker it is.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2495&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

the guy from hinoya was wearing those when i was out there last year

Just wondering... did he use all the belt loops? like did he have two belts on? that'd be the only way to go with those pants.

I could see it working for a super denim otaku in Japan.

Here, you'd need to rock a gimp mask for the proper steeze

i emailed shinichi about international shipping but i have a further question.

"We are afraid we can't mark gift and under value now.

Therefore ,when shipment reached to your country,

you may be subject to the tariff in the customhouse in your country.

Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.

Customs policies vary widely from country to country.

Please contact your local customs office for further information."

Anyone from the US buy jeans overseas? Whats the whole process with customs and how much does it end up costing?

thanks!

i got my 5010xx in the mail from BiG today (size 27), and they are not going to work. too tight in the waist and too loose in the leg. and the back pocket was missing the dagger stitch where the red tag used to be. wtf. i have no idea what to do now, i'm about to give up trying to find the fit i am looking for...

I've been wearing these damn 5507's for two months straight now and feel as if I'm getting nowhere. I wear them just as hard as any of my other jeans but am seeing less than desirable results. ugh.... good news it that my stitching is fine.

I've been wearing these damn 5507's for two months straight now and feel as if I'm getting nowhere. I wear them just as hard as any of my other jeans but am seeing less than desirable results. ugh.... good news it that my stitching is fine.

i hear you...my 5010 6x6 one wash are the same. mine are incredibly soft due to limited starch in the denim i think. i'm at 3 months now and am finally starting to see some results.

be strong and give them time.

i hear you...my 5010 6x6 one wash are the same. mine are incredibly soft due to limited starch in the denim i think. i'm at 3 months now and am finally starting to see some results.

be strong and give them time.

:D:D

i got those in raw and after a week i've already seen combs/ankle/whisker fades

they fade really fast imo

Anyone from the US buy jeans overseas? Whats the whole process with customs and how much does it end up costing?

thanks!

Unless you are buying a shit ton of stuff, you don't have to worry much if you are shipping into the USA.

The people that have to worry mostly are Canadians and Europeans.

i live in the US. i ordered a pair of jeans directly from fabfour and i had to pay no customs charge at all. the value on the shipping label was marked some odd 20,000 yen. hope this helps.

thanks!

i was planning on getting the one-wash, but after reading the comments above about how theyre so soft im considering not to. I like the feel of stiff raw denim, but i dont want to have to deal with length shrinkage as i need these hemmed...

is one-wash really all that bad?

It seems so convenient, but no stiffness?? ugh

from my understanding, one-wash is really soft, but buying them raw and soaking/drying them yourself will actually make them stiff?

makes sense, if one-wash skulls are dried in the dryer i suppose..

would soaking a one-wash cause anymore shrinkage? cus i would imagine it would stiffen the jeans up again if i let them air dry

confirm anyone?

would soaking a one-wash cause anymore shrinkage? cus i would imagine it would stiffen the jeans up again if i let them air dry

confirm anyone?

nope, soaking one wash will only shrink what was stretched while wearing. i've soaked my one wash's once and they did not get any stiffer. i wouldn't stress the one wash/raw thing....one isn't necessarily better than the other.

Two months? Patience... :) Are those 6x6? I have worn my 5507 6x6 about 5 months and can barely see some fading. I bet that after some 18 months they've faded nicely.

I prettty much stopped wearing mine after I bought APC's. Assbackwards you say? I know...but the softness of the denim makes me uncomfortable.