Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I agree that the fit is tight. I tried on a pair of 33's and felt that with stretch these would end up fitting better. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just gonne wear them and see.

I have thought about that, I might consider trying to get people to pitch in money so we can have more/better prizes that would span 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But also giving little things for minor "wins" such as "highest contributor", "best photograph" or "weirdest things done in skulls" I will discuss in the skull thread later maybe.

"highest contributor" ? isnt that like....an automatic win for you for getting it together? lol

"best photographer" is pretty lame too....whoever has a digital slr will pwn

"weirdest thing done in skulls"......pics and vid or it never happened..

Ok, forget that then :(

But for the record, when I said highest contributor, I meant, highest contributor towards showing progress in the thread/blog with pictures, stories etc, apposed to who contributed to putting the contest together.

Wtf i didnt even notice that myself lol. It's because the picture was flipped when i uploaded it onto photobucket for some reason. But its really on my right ass pocket.

haha yeah i thought about it and i remembered sometimes the pictures get flipped

Ok, forget that then :(

But for the record, when I said highest contributor, I meant, highest contributor towards showing progress in the thread/blog with pictures, stories etc, apposed to who contributed to putting the contest together.

=[ i don't have a camera....it was stolen so i have to borrow friends camera...lol i would take a pic everyday and do the flip book thing but i don't have access to a camera..

i think the idea of everyone putting money together for the winner is a bad idea...if the stakes are high some ppl might be tempted to cheat (photoshop)...

Fair enough, but first you said we had a weak prize, but when the prize is too good, you get worried about people cheating. cool.... ;)

hehe the prize is pretty weak....but no ones losing money...

but if we all chipped in money...we have something to lose ;)

which is why it may temp a few to cheat

damn...really like those skull shirts though:p

so far, i haven't been able to find a tailor with a chainstitching machine in chicago. however, i've gone to a korean lady before -- who keeps the original hem -- and her work is pretty flawless.

when you guys get your selvage denim hemmed, how many of you have had the tailor keep the original hem?

so far, i haven't been able to find a tailor with a chainstitching machine in chicago. however, i've gone to a korean lady before -- who keeps the original hem -- and her work is pretty flawless.

when you guys get your selvage denim hemmed, how many of you have had the tailor keep the original hem?

There's no point in keeping the original hem on raw jeans, also when you keep the original hem on jeans that heavy it tends to not fall naturally at the hem line.

hope you guys can help, i have been wearing my skull 5010xx (non 6x6) for a couple of months without a wash, but they feel a bit dirty now and could do with some sort of freshen up. what is the best way to do this without losing (if possible) anything off the waist or inside leg. would it be a soak?

get one of these...

http://www.jeanstretcher.com/

and soak in cold water with dr. bronners then rinse. the inside leg will stretch back out with wear.

these fucking jeans are gonna be the death of me...i love the cut, love the color...hate the quality...shit is just falling apart everywhere....

this is after 3.5 months really hard rough wear then really sparingly since i bought my RRL's....but yeah soaked em at 3.5 months then gave em a full wash about three days ago.

4qnovuf.jpg

6gv8yzr.jpg

63uwwwp.jpg

4l3nf9e.jpg

6ew6wc2.jpg

2qn191d.jpg

52ddbh2.jpg

523vwjk.jpg