Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Lindas one-wash Sz2 from BiG...

20070420mylindas02a.png

20070420mylindas01.png

for some context: height = 5'7.5 // inseam - 33'' // weight ~ 114lbs // true waist - 26''

in otherwords: build is fairly long and narrow w/ some curve

Q: just to make it crystal clear for me--if it's one-wash there is no need for a soak before wear, right?

Q: in your opinions -- cuffed or stacked on me?

Lindas one-wash Sz2 from BiG...

20070420mylindas02a.png

20070420mylindas01.png

for some context: height = 5'7.5 // inseam - 33'' // weight ~ 114lbs // true waist - 26''

in otherwords: build is fairly long and narrow w/ some curve

Q: just to make it crystal clear for me--if it's one-wash there is no need for a soak before wear, right?

A: no need for soak

Q: in your opinions -- cuffed or stacked on me?

A: stacked

they look great on you!

I just got these yesterday. My first pair of Japanese jeans. A little snug on the top, so i have been wearing them low. How do they look?

P1010011-3small.jpg

P1010003small.jpg

for reference I am 71 inch, 135lb. and they are 5010xx 6x6 one wash size 29

looks good to me, try to lose the shoe thats in my opinion.

Got Skull 5010s at Self Edge. Originally got the Flat Head 3001s but just couldn't get over the little duck tail in the back (even if it would go away, I think it would have been too loose for me in the butt and thighs). After looking at some pictures of the Flat Heads w/ some wear, I'm not totally convinced that the more boxy cut is for me. I still might get a pair of the Flat Heads at some point, but the Skulls were the most comfortable and best feeling to me, so after making sure the gf wouldn't get too mad about me biting her styles, I exchanged them.

1 day, no soak (yet).

front_1d.jpg

back_1d.jpg

side_1d.jpg

Originally Posted by will47 viewpost.gif

front_1d.jpg

Those are an ideal fit. You might warm soak, simply because they're obviously going to stretch, but the silouhette is perfect right now. The more I see the raw vs. the 6x6, the more I think that - although the 6x6 seems to fade better - the raw looks better when new.

has everyone experienced these staying tight on the ass like they do in most pics? can you achieve a sling/anti-fit without sizing up and getting a loose fit?

They stretch... so yes... was that even a yes or no question?

Those are an ideal fit. You might warm soak, simply because they're obviously going to stretch, but the silouhette is perfect right now. The more I see the raw vs. the 6x6, the more I think that - although the 6x6 seems to fade better - the raw looks better when new.

Then get Raw 6x6

Those are an ideal fit. You might warm soak, simply because they're obviously going to stretch, but the silouhette is perfect right now.

Yeah - I am on the fence about the soak. I don't want them to get too much shorter (yeah - can try to stretch them a little), as the length right now is pretty much perfect... but I do want to keep the top pretty tight.

I don't think they'll shrink a whole lot anyway (b/c they're Sanfordized), but if they do, they'd presumably shrink more up than in. So I'm leaning towards a cold or warm (but probably not hot) soak sometime this week.