Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

The info's already in this thread somewhere but the 6x6 is a vintage-style, heavier denim and is sanforised. The 7x6 denim (ie. the jeans which are not 6x6!) is not sanforised.

I swore i've been told by the owner of Skulls that both are sanforized in the past..

I swore i've been told by the owner of Skulls that both are sanforized in the past..

I just re-read an old email Shinichi sent me, and it seems I was mistaken before:

"About Sanforized

5507XX are sanforized.

However it is soft sanforized.

Therefore 5507XX(and other jeans too) will shrink by

around 2-2.5cm by wash and knee's wrinkle."

Sorry for the misinformation. :o

Shit Mr CO. Looking at those keep giving me a hard on. Is that all that wear from normal usage?

My dick's really stiff too. God damn, I wasn't considering buying another pair of denim for a long time .. but after those pics, might have to pick up a pair when I start working full time again.

fuck!!! im so loving your skulls CO .... daymm.. how long did you hold on to those before your first wash? whta kind of detergent did you use? hot/cold? machine/hand?

I just re-read an old email Shinichi sent me, and it seems I was mistaken before:

"About Sanforized

5507XX are sanforized.

However it is soft sanforized.

Therefore 5507XX(and other jeans too) will shrink by

around 2-2.5cm by wash and knee's wrinkle."

Sorry for the misinformation. :o

So basically that means they'll certainly shrink, but a far less dramatic shrink than with totally unsanforized denim (i.e. Samurai)??

Where do the S5000XX's (raw) stand in the whole sanforization bit?