Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

So the only place to get these Raw is from the fab4 website??

I really want raw....but the one-wash from blueingreen for the 6x6 is about 40 bucks cheaper....damn

How is that possible? On the fab4 website they cost 20790 yen, which converts to about 175 US. Then you add in about 20 some shipping and it ends up around 200. While at blueingreen these run around 230+shipping.

Just ordered a pair of 5010 6x6's from Shinichi amongst some other bits.

I don't order much clothing online prefering to try things on before buying but I have to say the level of customer service I've received from FabFour is fantastic...

Just in case anybody is wondering.

Both our 5010's and 5507's are NO-Wash RAW.

:)

has anyone tried on the mick model one wash? im thinking of getting these from big (if they restock) but im not sure if i should size down to a 31 to account for stretch. i wear 30 in RRDG very snugg but i hope they loosen up.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2596&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Seenmy,

In am email from Shinichi a couple of weeks ago, he said they a black long inseem is in the works but a few months out. I was a bit dissapointed becuase I just ordered a pair of the indigo and would have loved some blacks. So i guess we'll just have to wait.

In am email from Shinichi a couple of weeks ago, he said they a black long inseem is in the works but a few months out.

thats great news. i think it would be cool if they put a red cross on their 5010xx black export model. im excited about other future skull goodies, kinda hoping they get on some left hand twill..