Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

thanks! from my experience they size the same as dior's 21 cm italians... if your a 34 on dior italians then your a 34 on skulls.. indigo raw.. rememebr that one wash models are smaller and other colors are smaller ..

nice^^^!

just bought myself some 5010xx sz30s...but im thinking i could size down to a 29...

does anyone have waist measurements of sz29 5010xxs? i'd be grateful...

ok, measurements below for 5010xx raw indigo sz29...

waist - 14.5"

waist-to-crotch - 12"

inseam - 34"

knee - 7.75"

hem - 7.5"

Now, I received too many inquiries that exceeded my ability from the people on the earth:eek:

however I reply without fail:)

Please wait!! pleeeeeease!!

I got my one wash 5010xx 6x6 size 30s today. Actually, they came a couple days ago, but I had them delivered to my parents place and I had to go pick them up. I love how dark and blue thay are. But I'm glad I didn't try sizing down to a 29, because the waist is quite tight already.

And heres a random picture I took this afternoon after trying them on:

DSC_0028.jpg

I got my one wash 5010xx 6x6 size 30s today. Actually, they came a couple days ago, but I had them delivered to my parents place and I had to go pick them up. I love how dark and blue thay are. But I'm glad I didn't try sizing down to a 29, because the waist is quite tight already.

And heres a random picture I took this afternoon after trying them on:

Curious_George whats the leg opening of those?

thx

hey i just got my 5010xx6x6 one wash skulls sz 32. now that i have em i dont whether i should have got the raw ones. will they wear in like the raw skulls? should i have gotten the raw instead of the one wash? they are also not as long as i expected them to be. could someone give me some advice on these?

thanks

hey i just got my 5010xx6x6 one wash skulls sz 32. now that i have em i dont whether i should have got the raw ones. will they wear in like the raw skulls? should i have gotten the raw instead of the one wash? they are also not as long as i expected them to be. could someone give me some advice on these?

thanks

i think some ppl mentioned that buying the one wash was safer cos the sizing for the raws were kinda wierd

and buying the one-wash saves u hving to soak and should wear as well as the raw ones i think

there are a few factors to the skull situation. i feel you when you say don't be a pussy and get the raw ones, and i understand the availability of the one wash skulls and how easy it would be for me. however, the length is fucking with me. maybe i got sent the wrong ones, which i will investigate. so, if i get the raw skull jeans, should i get a sz 31 instead of a sz 32? get at me people.