haptronic

Wow! great!How did you wear it on?

Here are some pics of my Skulls after 1 month:

dsc04792re0.jpg

dsc04794td6.jpg

dsc04795nv9.jpg

dsc04798sl7.jpg

dsc04800yv2.jpg

It's hard to tell on the honeycomb picture, but they've started fading too.

Just read through most of this thread, and it answered most of my sizing questions. But can anyone who has ordered through http://www.fabfour.co.jp/en/ tell me how this works? I need to email them to ask for a login/password/order number, and then I actually login to the order form to pay for them, correct? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting their time with extra emails. Also, are all the 5010xx 6x6 91cm long now or do you have to ask specifically for the long version?

Seenmy & Shinichi > I haven't taken them off for anything except a funeral (they weren't black ;)) and I ride my bike and walk a lot every day. It hasn't anything to do with the brand I think, I've worn Julian Red and Cheap Monday's in just as fast.

I searched around a bit and haven't found any pics of anyone wearing the 5010xx grey's... anyone have them out there? Especially any that would give an idea of they fade (if at all, since they're not rope dyed)?

i have the grey's. but i got my true size so they're not exactly tight on me. the fade has a tan/brownish tint to it. seriously, it's brown. i'll try and get some pictures up.

International, too?

Only North America shipping is free for now.

International shipping is $25 for Insured Express Airmail..

Everything on our online store though is still free worldwide shipping.. so in other words, when a product is put onto our online store, the shipping is free worldwide.