Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

so, after a day of wearing my skulls 5010xx 6x6 one wash, my white underwear turned blue:( maybe tmi, but just wanted to inform those that wear white undies. i haven't noticed any blue on my couch yet, then again, i have a black mink blanket covering it.

so, after a day of wearing my skulls 5010xx 6x6 one wash, my white underwear turned blue:( maybe tmi, but just wanted to inform those that wear white undies. i haven't noticed any blue on my couch yet, then again, i have a black mink blanket covering it.

lol, that's funny

whats the opening on the 5010XX?

this thread is starting to suck... yes, one wash jeans will turn white garments blue. back to interesting things please?

edit: but skull jeans are still amazing =]

^^wrong. not all one wash jeans turn white garments blue. try again.

Since everyone is taking this time to bag on people asking questions, I decided to take my chances.

I'm currently having difficulties filling out the order form since it's all in Japanese. Would it be possible to send order via e-mail? If anyone like to assist me while I fill out the form I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Since everyone is taking this time to bag on people asking questions, I decided to take my chances.

I'm currently having difficulties filling out the order form since it's all in Japanese. Would it be possible to send order via e-mail? If anyone like to assist me while I fill out the form I would appreciate it. Thanks.

if your in the us, why don't you get them from big? i think self edge are getting them in real soon also. if not, you can always pm 2000db. he's in japan and he'll get them for u. hope i don't get in trouble for answering your question;)

actually two edmond=carbon but i thought your really good with these jeans dd? how come you dont know shinichi san from skull? and you cant even instruct our fellow sf member how to order from him and your making life harder for them... your like my master sergeant on selection... damn people can be really rude sometimes..