Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

We received samples of new Skull jeans (and new runs of their past models) this week.

Samples didn't look up to par, we're skipping on these models. The construction and denim are under the standards of what their normal output has been, even with their newer denim being less popular taken into consideration, it's not looking so good.

so the zero model looks like crap? are you keeping the 5010 and the 5507?

Not if they look like the new production samples we received.

found this

Fab Four will continue producing the 5010’s and we do have plans to restock them once the new production commences which will possibly start around the end of Feb or so, just not sure exact date at this point. In the meantime they’ve released a new style made of the same 5010 6x6 denim with a slight change to the fit and details. We’ve ordered these as well and expect them to arrive around the end of this month or early-mid Jan.

Regards,

Gordon

looking forward to the zero model

this one mate?

Looks like the Zero models are up on BiG site. No measurement charts and only one pic, though, but they can be ordered. They are up on Rakuten as well already:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/rudeystore/bb094/

http://en.item.rakuten.com/and-japan/10001396/

Black version:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/rudeystore/bb095/

how are they that bad?, just seems wired are we allowed to see pictures? they looked good on their website, although measurements seem strange

The stitching was off on the back pockets, there was fraying threads coming off the belt loops, and the denim isn't doing it for us. I haven't gotten word yet as to whether it's supposed to be the same as the last run or not, i don't think they're having their denim woven for them anymore, i think it's stock fabric.

Also not to mention the measurements were different than what they should have been, i'm thinking because they changed factories four months ago the fits also got changed slightly.

all this talking about the new denim makes skull look a bit bad ain't it?

so while there's still some old pairs flying around,how to size on the 5010 6x6 (cross model)?

one down?tts?one up?

answers from guys with samurai s0500 or wh660 preferred!

thx in advance!

I have a tagged 28 s0500 which measure 30, I have a tagged 29,30,31 in the 5010, the waist on the 29 and 30 measure 32 as it sits on your hips, the 31 are still slim fit even sized up one can get some photo's up, I personally would not recommend going down one

they're pretty low rise, hence the larger waist size...

If you size down...the thighs will be very, very tight.