Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

man I just got dinged by customs for my 5507's. These made me way more broke than I anticipated.

Yeah, that's happened to me before. I always get dinged by US customs for any high end jeans that are shipped with DHL. Have never gotten dinged for anything shipped through EMS, so I steer clear of Japanese stores that ship using DHL now if my order is over $200 for clothes (under $200 is duty-free in the US).

From my experience, these are the Japanese stores that ship using DHL:

Blue Marble

Jeans-Rock

These ones use EMS:

BAS

2nd

Pants Shop Avenue

Vari

Rogues

Iron Heart UK also uses EMS, as far as non-Japanese international denim stores go.

It all depends what you do in them, my waist is 30, I bought a tagged 30 skull, they measured 31 raw after 8months wear the waist before a wash is 32 but they don't slip off me, there is allways gonna be some sort of stretch somewhere over the jean, this why some people size down

And their is nuffin wrong with washing every two months maybe a soak instead?

hypsterism

Nice evolution of your skulls after just half a year. Congrats!!!

was bored this morning and decided to remove the cross from my 5010s. attempted some macro shots while i was at it. i'm pretty sure they're at 8 months with 1 wash. crotch might be on its way out..gotta patch that up sometime.

my tool:

skull0.jpg

skull1.jpg

skull2s.jpg

skull3t.jpg

skull5n.jpg

skull6.jpg

skull7.jpg

yo vj did you size down?

Not at all. These are size 31 which I normally wear. I bought these around 3 years ago and stopped wearing them. Now I'm trying to wear them here and there. I'm in the market for more relaxed fitting jean than these but still on the slimmer or slim straight side. Any suggestions?

Not at all. These are size 31 which I normally wear. I bought these around 3 years ago and stopped wearing them. Now I'm trying to wear them here and there. I'm in the market for more relaxed fitting jean than these but still on the slimmer or slim straight side. Any suggestions?

Samurai 710s sound about right. I was looking for the same thing after retiring my skulls.

I'm in the market for a Skull 5010xx and planning on buying from BIG, however the 37,5 inseam seems huge. I usually wear a 32 inseam and that's more than enough to cuff or stack for me.

Did you guys went with the free hemming option? Would I lose the taper if do that?