Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I might do a soak sometime soon when I'm really bored and not working. Heh. Hmm on the smell part, to tell you the truth they don't smell at all really. I haven't done much in them other then sit around and play games.

you've got some really nice creases there, i say wear them until they're disgusting then wash. i'm glad i washed mine somewhat more regularly than the norm, but in the process i shifted my creases a couple of times.

the Flat Heads have a slightly smaller waist. Both are about the same from the hip until the knee. It changes from the knee down. The Skulls taper a bit more than the FH's. The FH's are more of a straight leg. Plus, Skulls have a longer inseam so more stacking.

I'm planning on giving my skulls a good wash in a couple of days, since there is this yoghurt stain that I can't get out and it smells horrible. It's the first wash for these jeans and I'd like to put them in my washing machine, instead of handwash (since I believe that they'll get cleaner in the washing machine).

Could someone tell me if it leaves indigo in my washing machine or not? This might sound stupid, but I had indigo all over my tub the other day when I was soaking some other jeans.

Thnx for all the pos. rep =).

I probably will put these to a rest after i receive my petit standards in the right size...

What i will do is go to a tailor and have the thighs taken in. Altough not noticable on the picture cause they shrunk in the last wash,but the thighs really stretched too much and gave the jeans a somewhat out of balance silhouette.

does fabfour.co.jp ship to the united states?

I don't think they do any more...

Last i heard they told me that they're referring all US inquiries to Self Edge, Blue in Green, and Black Bird.