horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

No, the original inseam was 36 and I hemmed it to 30 after soaking. I will probably take it up another inch or so after a couple more washes. The stitching is a regular yellow-orange color.

ok the logger pants arrived today. I hope they won't shrink too much cause I LIKE the pre-wash fit:

dsc02952.jpg

dsc02949m.jpg

Those logger pants are awesome! I think that they'll look even better with a little shrinkage. IMO they look a tad big now and a little shrinking will make them perfect. Great choice!

wow! I agree, I think they would look slightly better with a soak but they look amazing. Got any close ups of the hardware etc?

yes it's the fabric #20.

some more pics...

dsc05021.jpg

dsc05022.jpg

dsc05025.jpg

dsc05024.jpg

ok the logger pants arrived today. I hope they won't shrink too much cause I LIKE the pre-wash fit:

I'm going to disagree with the others, to me the top block looks good pre-wash. They do look too long though, even with the cuffing. They probably need to be hemmed or cuffed more.

Shit looks good pomata, I say wear them shorter too. Love the hammered rivet. I was thinking of a pair of those too, I think you just swayed me.

Yes, seriously, I'd like to see what the shrinkage is like on those

here they are. I'm really happy with the fit now! I stretched the waist a bit when they were damp, so it's more or less like it was before the wash(40°).

the leg and inseam have shrunk something...

sorry for the bad quality pics, the colour isn't accurate at all

dsc02978.jpg

dsc02993.jpg

Those are great! Love the trouser pockets...

I just had to sent them some email. Big thanks to aho and sell veg for the denim descriptions on page 8 (default settings)!

Finished up an e-mail exchange with Ryo and Hiro yesterday--these people get it done quickly. I had responses within 24 hours (usually faster) and they're shipping out swatches for me take a look at today...

I wouldn't hesitate to email them, the english on that is pretty impressive!

my 2101 are starting to show a little wear. the hairs have worked their way out on the thighs so the real texture of the denim is now visible and it looks great. it reminds me a little bit of 45rpm denim in that there is some definite vertical structure, but it still has a fairly vintage look and feel. they seem to be fading pretty easily too. As hjj mentioned in his blog post, the denim is not very stiff, so the creases aren't particularly sharp, but I think this will add to the vintage aesthetic with more wear. i love this brand.

^^ Would you say the 21 denim is smooth or slubby? I opted for that as my prime candidate but can't really tell... I like fairly smooth denim as in Fullcount, Skull, etc...

Aah, well at least it's on the smooth side of life...denim. Anyways, it gives it some character. There's quite a bit vertical falling on my FC's too. I couldn't find a good picture about it but here is one:

0105_fade.jpg

whoa, are those the 13.75 zimbabwe cotton? there is a lot more vertical falling than i would have expected. I only had my fullcounts for a couple weeks so i didn't see any vertical falling. In that case, I would say that the 21 denim will probably end up pretty similar to those fullcounts.

Yeah, 13.7 ones! I didn't want to bother about asking samples (ok, I just don't want to wait) and just looked at the pictures and chose something relatively dark and not over 14oz. Still waiting what would be their suggestion. I just can't stop thinking how amazing Ooe Y & Co. is! :)

Anyone have an 02 ('66) cut? I want something with more taper and it looks like it would fit the bill.

4101xx 34x34 one month wear - sized up two...honey combs and hige take forever to develop on this soft denim. seems like there is no starch whatsoever...real comfy though...like pajamas or something.

3363282071_d62edef240.jpg

3364101196_e7938916da.jpg

^^ Looking good! And you got sunshine too... and white wine! When I look outside it looks like east-germany in '82..

Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Getting more and more curious about Ooe....last thing I need right now is another pair of jeans to work on, but I'm not sure I can resist these for much longer!

Anyone ordered a pair using any of the left-hand denims so far? And if so, how have they been....?

I hate to always whore the Ooe blog... but there are shots of LHT jeans on there (you can tell from the leg twist) that look great.

damn, can't wait to get my hands on my pair of 4101xx