Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

been wearing my 4102's daily for the past week or so after putting them aside for a couple months. the fit on the 02's really improves after some serious wear, imo. i wish this thread was more active, but its been nice to see some new stuff the past few days. i need to post some fit pics of mine.

undcvrsm -- really nice.

Today i received my 4403XX in the mail, & these jeans are amazing. The 44 denim is soft & stubby with alot of white and brown warp knots, definitely can tell this is old stock denim. When you see my pics, ur'll definitely know what denim company i favor these after :) I did a custom zipper on my pair and custom back-pocket design. Did anyone know that Ooe doesn't do arcs on their jeans anymore. Sucks. Anyway i will upload some pictures later

Guest I LOVE LFC

Yea, when I sent my first pocket design in, Ryo said it looked too much like other companies arcs which he doesn't want to do, which is fair enough. Even though, to me, they looked nothing like anyone elses.

i dont know when they ceased doing arcs, but when i ordered mine i definitely thought about asking. i really only like levis arcs though, and usually think the designs other companies have come up with look pretty lame. because of this i'm never disappointed when the jeans i buy come arc-less, but it would have been nice to have some levis arcs added to my 02s.

and just a side note -- i also have a pair of LVC '66's that i've been wearing off-and-on recently. the rise on the 02's is much better imo. i've never seen rises as low as those found with the LVC 66s in any pics of levis from the period.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back from the dead with a new camera. Sun was very bright just now, so the full length pictures will have to wait. Need to get my brother here so we can post his as well.

3201JH, maybe 6-7 soaks/washes since 07/10/10. Click for full res.

0ExKzs.jpgKzwnTs.jpgmMXuBs.jpgw5PcAs.jpgINuFLs.jpgAgNsps.jpglYsQys.jpg

looking good nuk and arcarsenal...

arc, what leather is that patch? it look's amazing

I wish they still had deerskin patches available

Thanks, the patch is goat skin. I think my brother got it as well.

Here's a few more shots with my brother included. Fresh from another wash and hang dry, so excuse my non broken in fit. First, mine, the 3201's:

iVV7us.jpgYGFcBs.jpg

And my brother's 4401:

sSQwUs.jpgNBleUs.jpg Beautiful #44 detail:1l0vRs.jpg

made a jacket through ooe using their #58 fabric which is a really nice indigo herringbone fabric. I was contemplating of using this fabric or their indigo salt pepper stripe fabric which resembles stifel's salt pepper fabric. This one turns out really nice to be made as a jacket, the weight is light but still got a bit ruggedness for this style of a jacket.

DSC_0445.jpg

in the last minute, they offer me to use one of their new button, pretty cool railroader style button

DSC_0442.jpg

cuff button

DSC_0443.jpg

fit after a quick 20+ minutes wash in the washing machine

unbuttoned

DSC_0447.jpg

buttoned

DSC_0449.jpg

This is a size 38, fit a bit snug and on the slim side for a work style jacket, but I think it fits me well. I suggest sizing up for those who have bigger build.

^ thanks, snake. They cost me around 28k yen incl. shipping to Asia. Pretty steep I must say, but the outcome is worth the $$$.

Their salt pepper fabric is pretty cool, if i can source some more $ I'd be all over it. You can always ask them send some swatches for jacket, just to be more sure at your choices

Here's the new button option they sent me

14o18k1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Doc, I wouldn't mind a little wagering, etc. when I get my pair...I'll keep you posted! Of course, we have a few other pairs to wear in for the time being ;)

What are you're thoughts on the denim compared to others (say, WH 1001XX, etc.)?