Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Thanks...they have definately stretched out to 32" (almost 16" laid flat) at the waist and a little at the legs.

As for sizing them, I did try on both a sz 31 and 30. 31 was a snug fit, 30 was tight but not impossible at the legs, except for the waist which I could not button the top button. Initially I wore them indoors for a few times before they could button up.

Having said that, my APC NS sz 29 which was just as tight to start with, have stretched out much more than the Imperials though, but after more wears.

How long have you been wearing them for? You you believe they will strech anymore?

I've had my imperials for a year now and they've stretched considerably.

But as for them being tight in the thighs, I would have to disagree. I'm a 33 and i got 33s in imperials and they were fine. This is bearing in mine my thighs are quite huge because I play soccer. I'm a 32 in APC new cures and now that's TIGHT in the thighs. If you don't have new cures and don't know what I'm thinking about then my 32 new standards are kinda baggy.

after 8 months size 31 dukes

from selfedge:

waist = 32

thigh = 10.75

now:

waist = 32 (i always wear a belt)

thigh = 11

when i give it a soak, it just goes back to the original measurements

thanks for taking the time to measure. I was really interested in how much the waist stretches though but you always wore a belt. Hopefully someone else can help me out a bit. Either way, do you have pictures of you wearing them? I am always inerested in seeing jeans in 'action.'

I am about a 33 true waist and was wondering if a 31 would fit me fine.

no way. just get your true size. Max you can size down is one size.

ok. it is confusing because selfedge says the 31 actually measures 32". So if the jeans streched one inch they would fit well.

I wear a 30 in nudie even stevens and, after stretching, they fit fine.

So you think I should get a size 32 or 33?

i just got my kings tapered by like an inch in the leg opening. ive had then since february and have not even put a dent in them cause i fell out of love with the fit. i think i will start wearing them more again now that i got them fixed a little.

i just got my kings tapered by like an inch in the leg opening. ive had then since february and have not even put a dent in them cause i fell out of love with the fit. i think i will start wearing them more again now that i got them fixed a little.

I would love to see some pictures. Also, how much did it cost to alter them?

How long have you been wearing them for?

Around 15 full day wears.

You you believe they will strech anymore?

Not sure and I do hope not.

Since you are after measurements, my sz30 Dukes measure close to 32" now, they were approx 30.5" when new. So I would say they stretched slightly more than 1" at the waist. Hope this helps.

I would love to see some pictures. Also, how much did it cost to alter them?

Yea definately would like to see some pics, Im thinking of having the leg opening tapered as well.

Heres some pics of my Dukes lying flat on the bed. The waist has stretched a fair bit already only after a week of wear and are noticably looser around the waist but not in the thighs. I'll post some pics of me wearing them hopefully later today :D I absolutely loving these jeans they are beautifully made Imperials003.jpg

Imperials002.jpg

Imperials001.jpg

Jes