Imperial Jeans

nairb49

THEY DONT SHRINK!! AT ALL!!!

i've hot soaked mine a shit load of times and NOTHING!

STOP SPREADING LIES!! fuckkkk

these damn kids talkin like they know whats up

I've washed my Dukes in hot (60+) water with detergent 3 times and they've shrunk 1.5 inches in length. Don't know about the waist, because when I got around to washing them, the waist had stretched a bit already.

I just got my Kings back form the tailor. I had her taper the legs and then hem them up. It ended up costing 22 bucks and she finished them up in like 4 days.

Feel free to tell me if your opinions of how they turned out.

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

She pressed some line into the jeans... I dont know why. I will have to work those lines out.

IMG_4671-1.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

I told her to not cut off the selvage ends.

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

Here are my unwashed month+ old nudie ESDO for comparison. - As you can see, the Imperials are a lot darker.

My overall impression of the jeans:

I love these things. The denim is really tough but it is still soft and smooth. The quality is very high and they have a really nice sheen to them. They are still pretty stiff so after a week or two I think they will start to look a little better. Too bad that the temperature is in the upper 90s all week so I don't think I will be wearing these during the day for the next few weeks.

Should I soak these things? They fit fine now. Also, I like the sheen of these now and I thought soaking them would take away the sheen.

I just got my Kings back form the tailor. I had her taper the legs and then hem them up. It ended up costing 22 bucks and she finished them up in like 4 days.

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

She pressed some line into the jeans... I dont know why. I will have to work those lines out.

IMG_4671-1.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

Here are my unwashed month+ old nudie ESDO for comparison. - As you can see, the Imperials are a lot darker.

I love these things. The denim is really tough but it is still soft and smooth. The quality is very high and they have a really nice sheen to them. They are still pretty stiff so after a week or two I think they will start to look a little better. Too bad that the temperature is in the upper 90s all week so I don't think I will be wearing these during the day for the next few weeks.

Should I soak these things? They fit fine now. Also, I like the sheen of these now and I thought soaking them would take away the sheen.

those look awesome with the taper

They look good. A nice in-between from the Kings and Dukes. I'd iron those press lines smooth. Give it a light spray of water and iron them inside out.

I've washed my Dukes in hot (60+) water with detergent 3 times and they've shrunk 1.5 inches in length. Don't know about the waist, because when I got around to washing them, the waist had stretched a bit already.

yeah the length does shrink a little bit but cmon now...it comes with more than enough inseam

what i meen is the thigh and waist are fine...wouldn't affect you enough to have to size up due to shrinkage

if it fits you good brand new, you'll be fine