Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Imo Imperial has a really really nice fit. I wish the hem was a little more tapered... say about 8" instead of 8.5 for a 32 but other than that everything is perfect for me. I have many other jeans inc evisu SDAs SCs Sams etc etc and Id have to say in terms of fit Imperial wins but for quality I guess its 872s vs 710s. I might post some pics of my Dukes soon but I dont wear them hardcore =x

Front fit

front1vw3.jpg

Front fit closer

front2bf0.jpg

Back fit without a wallet ( I have a small upper body so that weird bum fit is inevitable)

back1wl9.jpg

Back fit with a wallet ( i think it helps get rid of the weird bum fit =p)

back2kl6.jpg

Flat

impflatxh7.jpg

Whiskers

whiskersan5.jpg

I dont wear these jeans hardcore and I know it might be boring for some people whos into hard wears. Ive had these for a while but I never sweat in them and I only wear these to go out or to uni. I guess this is what happens when you have jeans for a while but dont wear them real hard, denim stretches to form combs n whiskers but dont lose indigo. The denim is so much more softer now its not rigid and starchy like before =(

Guest yorick

first post here

brother got me a pair of 32 indigo dukes and its too friggin big.

guess i have to sell it now (EDIT: Dukes SOLD)

the dukes look awesome on you rirakuma

just picked up a pair of dukes.

i thought the pants looked weird on my ass. there is this little bump above the pockets that forms.

denim11sh9.jpg

i took them off and looked at them and saw this:

45875406yb4.jpg

denim2up7.jpg

is it normal for the stitching not to be straight?

The last two runs of Imperials have almost all been like that.

just received my pair of dukes in raw black this past saturday. they are too fucking awesome. fit is great (i got true to size). just wondering how much these will stretch bc my apc rescues (sized down 2 sizes) stretched way too much and fit horribly now. tia!

I'm in the same boat as you, man. The only thing is I HOPE these dukes stretch out like some APCs.

They won't stretch like APC's...good for one of you, bad for the other.

Other guy - wear them to bed...I always do that to stretch out jeans. Not sure if it actually works of if it just makes me feel better.

haha, i've actually been doing that. i felt weird about it, but now that you are suggesting it - not so much. thanks.

one thing i've been doing is putting on like 3 pairs of pants underneath my dukes and walking around the house like that. worked a little bit. :)