Workshirts

gimmegimme

Freewheeler's/ Bootlegger's attention to detail is unmatched IMO.

They even have the Stifel boot logo printed on the rear side of their Wabash cloth, just as was done with the original fabric.

Exactly, the cool thing about freewheelers is that they actually use the Stifel boot rather than their own logo. I have seen the stifel print fabric done on other shirts, but instead of the stifel boot, it is some amalgamation of the stifel logo and the companies logo, which seems a little cheap to me.

thats not buzz the collar is too small to be buzz they look like j crew to me

Yup, that's J.Crew. Ed knows his collars.

Buzz also has blue buttons, I believe.

And, wth? That blog post above me links to a different shirt, and then back here to this thread.

god, cameron diaz is busted.

Girl looks like a dude.

unfortunately my LVC 1920's dark chambray work shirt turned out too big (size medium) looking to get what I paid for it ; 70 pounds + actual shipping

Yeah Zissou is right, They did make one, or still do. Don't quite know. I'm pretty sure its labeled the utility shirt. The model on the Crew site, top left seems to be wearing the same one. That's my guess. Link below.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/shirts.jsp?iNextCategory=-1

nice... wish they had the blue color still. instacop for the love of TC

Does any one know if the mock twist chambray from Buzz Rickson shrinks? Specifically the black one. Thanks

I wonder myself... Just ordered one from Selfedge. They claim it does not shrink, and I'm inclined to believe them. But I could tell you for sure in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

just got this for a birthday present, anyone able to shed any light on it? i've tried it on and it fits perfectly. the material is wonderful, not too heavy, nor too light; it's going to be a nice shirt for the mild/temperate days this summer and in the spring/fall.

4794626371_7958515a3a.jpg

4795260190_08ab1a3b34.jpg

4794627729_21e03b9d1d.jpg

4795262132_61f17c83a4.jpg

4795264770_f3893f1501.jpg

also, anyone know what the little pocket on the right is? my guess was for a pen/pencil.

4795263678_c4daeb9aa3.jpg