General TV show discussion

mrip

new show started in the uk called Utopia, pretty damn solid so far. nice photography too.

85d616830af93c68cfc543c8da93ceef.jpg

jessica hyde. why? the one blemish on an otherwise great show. i wish that chili and bleach dude was still around so he could rub some sand in her cooter and make her disappear. great show otherwise.

2 hr mad men premier on april 7 yesss

fuckyea!!!!

One of these days I'm gonna get into Mad Men. I've watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 numerous times and can't make it any further.

I trust that it's a good show, but I just can't stay interested. Does anyone else have this problem?

Most of my friends say the same thing, usually starts with, "nothing ever happens." Its really hard to get into for some people and I had to take a break halfway through the show cause shit was getting so depressing but for some reason I picked it up again and can't get enough of it. The show really immerses you and the acting is top notch. I'd say give it a season, if you don't like it then you'll at least develop some respect for it.

I really like Suits. If it wasn't on USA, dudes would be all up on the show's nuts.

That being said... I couldn't care any less about this tension between Mike and Rachel.

Edit: Lol at Necessary Roughness. That's why people can't take USA shows seriously.

Edited by Layne

Suits was so bad last week. Whatup with Ross being a little bitch and breaking client confidentiality because he doesn't like drunk drivers, that shit was fucking weak and just made me hate him. When your job is to basically fucking lie you would think the character would have more nuts and I love how they're trying to make the show more risque by having him smoke pot. OOooOoOOOoo

Edited by Epiphany

Mike's a little bitch. I ain't even trying to take him seriously. But he was pissed at that drunk driver kid cuz his mom and dad were killed by a drunk driver.

I agree though... Him coming home from a hard day at the office and smoking a joint doesn't make me think he's a hardass. I'm still gonna keep watching suits though.

i was reading all these reviews and people were saying "its the best cop show ever"

too many people have bad taste in television. i'm not saying i don't watch a ton of bad tv, cuz i definitely do, but at least i can compare it to the other stuff. i enjoyed the shield but i'm in no way trying to compare it to the wire... it's on a level by itself.

anybody watch generation kill? i've had it on my computer but just never watched it. i cancelled my comcast earlier cuz my bill was like $200 for bullshit, so i'll probably start it soon.

One of these days I'm gonna get into Mad Men. I've watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 numerous times and can't make it any further.

I trust that it's a good show, but I just can't stay interested. Does anyone else have this problem?

It's not a terribly intelligent or compelling show so if you're not into the "wow nice greyt suits and they were drinking so much in the 60s and everyone was secretly crumbling inside, oh look women and black people LOLZ" there is just no point. I prefer that retarded biker show cause bikers and Mexican gangs are cooler + they say pussy a lot.

Edited by Fuuma

i finally caught up on shameless and i must say that season 2 is infinitely better than season 1. season 3 has been good so far, but the storyline with jimmy and the drug lord is getting annoying. californication looks like itll be a great season, all 3 new episodes have been amazing. im still just waiting for 03/31/13 personally, thats all that matters.