General TV show discussion

mrip

Anyone watched Parade's end? Started and it sorta works even though it is one of those British literary adaptation full of repressed feelings and noble sacrifice.

its unfair to even say because the whole series is genius, but s01e03 is my least favorite episode. seriously tho, one of the best shows ever.

...should I get in on this? Wiki says they are separate story lines or something per episode.

i read that someone compared it to twilight zone. if thats your bag then this show would definitely appeal to you. i heard about it cuz the dude that wrote it also did the "dead set" mini-series which is also great.

Finally getting into Shameless. IMO it's a show that needs to be marathoned. It took me over a year to finish season 1 but I've watched over half of season 2 in a few days. Maybe season 2 is just much better... shit was slow at first though.

i watched it cause both bitches were hot, especially the short haird BZ

err, his wife was waaay hotter, Rebecca Hall is A+ approved. Parade's end made me go off the deep end; I've started watching Downton Abbey.

Edited by Fuuma

Finally getting into Shameless. IMO it's a show that needs to be marathoned. It took me over a year to finish season 1 but I've watched over half of season 2 in a few days. Maybe season 2 is just much better... shit was slow at first though.

season 2 >>>>>>>>> season 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>season 1

err, his wife was waaay hotter, Rebecca Hall is A+ approved. Parade's end made me go off the deep end; I've started watching Downton Abbey.

SAME HERE HAHAHA, but i havetn gotten past the first episode