Raw for Women

Becks23

update! decided to go with 25s, they were tight as HELL when i tried them on. when i could finally buttons them all the way up, i went to get them hemmed at a place called Rising Sun Denim & Co... terrible service. but here they are!

2jc8o6v.jpg

rhv88k.jpg

actually got them hemmed a bit too long :\ but not much i could do about it now. oh well

damn, i have a pair of jeans at Rising Sun right now for repairs. It's been almost a month now ):

• 2 weeks later...

^This guy...

Ladies jeans have absolutely no consistency when it comes to sizing, you're gonna have to take measurements for a good fit, and even then it can be tricky.

Step 1. Take a pair of jeans that currently fit your girlfriend well.

Step 2. Zip/button them up and lay them flat.

Step 3. Pull the waist completely flat and measure it, double this measurement for waist size in inch/cm.

Step 4. Measure the thigh from the crotch to the outer seam

Step 5. Measure the length from the crotch to the hem along the inseam.

Step 6. Compare measurements from steps 3, 4, and 5 to the corresponding measurements on BiG/SE/Rakuten.

I did exactly as above and managed to buy my gf some pretty flattering Dry Bones at the flagship store in Tokyo despite the fact that she wasn't with me.

If your girlfriend has ~31 inch waist, I have a BNWT pair of ladies PBJs going on the cheap.

my best friend, who is a girl, is looking for a pair of nice raw selvage skinny jeans.

any recommendations?

the women's pbjs are not selvage (i believe).

somets don't get much attention on this board, makes me a lil hesitant about them myself, but these measurements look nice. not a ton of skinny denim with a selvage id out there, really. if anyone has a pair, post em please?

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=730

@mmg

i have a pair of somet 008 in 26. got it off another member, i personally like the fit of these, only bad thing is the very low rise. I'm a guy with a very skinny frame, but i let my gf try them on and it fits her well. i'm not even sure if its for guys or girls. also these dont stretch much only about an inch.

the women's pbjs are not selvage (i believe).

somets don't get much attention on this board, makes me a lil hesitant about them myself, but these measurements look nice. not a ton of skinny denim with a selvage id out there, really. if anyone has a pair, post em please?

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=730

daht dart ;)