Raw for Women

Becks23

i hear the 21oz iron hearts are cut a little funny, at least the fit pics seemed that way... but the way beatle wears her 301s is great. i cant wait to try em on sometime haha, would be a great change from normal 13oz denim

besides going to school. I take my dog on walks/hikes and hang out with friends, nothing too crazy haha.

god damn i can only wish to put so much damage on my s&s's. though the crotch blow out is eminent on my first pair of sara[h]'s?

Can wait to see how them FH's fit on you if/when you get a pair. I want some 20oz+ denim sooooo bad. Although living in Los Angeles, seems pretty stupid haha

Bs Samurai Geishas. Size 2. Came one wash, but gave them a quick machine wash and machine dry for a bit. Then hot soaked and hang dried to make sure all the shrinkage was out. A nice relaxed fit. Which was what she wanted.

IMG_8849.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

How would the 301S hold up to machine washings? My jeans haven't been washed in over a year... but my gf washes hers pretty regularly. I'm not sure the gift will go over well if it requires her to dramatically change her laundry routine. :)

I know it'll be missing out on those nice high-contrast fades, but ... doable?

Hi fellow gals. My name is Shubha. I wear Iron Heart denim exclusively -- the skinny versions available at Self Edge in San Francisco, CA (http://www.selfedge.com/). I live closeby so it's easy to pop in and try em on. But I own IH 301S, 9301 Slim Super Black, and SEXIH03 in both indigo and black. I can tell you that these slim IH jeans are incredibly flattering on women. They're lower rise and SKINNY ! Plus, they're Iron Heart infamous 21-oz heavy denim. Worth every penny. Too bad, Kiya (owner of Self Edge) has completely sold out of the SEXIH03s - the Cyclist Jeans. But he has the others available and constantly does re-orders/re-runs. I highly recommend them ! I'm also a huge connoisseur of IH and Sugar Cane belts too -- also purchased at Self Edge. I'm wearing a Sugar Cane metal studded belt in these pics. Women -- I can assure you -- you will LOVE Iron Heart. Don't worry that they're marketed to men. You'll rock them well, trust me ! PS. Kiya says that he sells tons of IH 301S to women.

PS. I wear a W28. My advice ? Get them tight --as tight as you can handle

-- as long as you can button them up. After 2 weeks of constant wear, they will stretch

AT LEAST an inch in the waist.

Here's me wearing the 301S:

TGsoDl.jpg

LhXSTl.jpg

vyENKl.jpg

YGwJol.jpg

And here's me wearing the SEXIH03BK (Iron Heart Black Cyclist jeans), which unfortunately -- Self Edge is completely sold out of (never to make another run, I hear) ! Glad I grabbed a pair in both Indigo and black !

Nw99Ul.jpg

How would the 301S hold up to machine washings? My jeans haven't been washed in over a year... but my gf washes hers pretty regularly. I'm not sure the gift will go over well if it requires her to dramatically change her laundry routine. :)

I know it'll be missing out on those nice high-contrast fades, but ... doable?

Hmmm....well, I don't machine wash/dry mine that often. I've only done so once (jeans inside-out) since I've owned them. They're incredibly strong, heavy jeans...so my thinking is that frequent washings would be fine. But yeah -- the high-contrast fades might suffer. But yes, I'd say -- doable.

love the dansko. do you work in the medical field?

Yes, there' s nothing more comfortable than Dansko professional oiled clogs. I wear them constantly. No, I don't work in the medical field. I'm a software engineer (embedded systems).

farmer. . .nice. . . umm. . domo dolls. ;-) i think the 3001's on the ladies look pretty darn good too. . .

IMG_2714.jpg

wow that does look great. i think im gonna go try on a pair..

but the jeans look quite low rise on her, with no sag. are the pockets actually positioned so low?

I'm shopping around for a fresh pair of jeans, and the pbj slims look the most appealing. Due to the amount of stretching that will occur, should I get a size 1, based on what I currently wear?

ssk (3+ yr)

Waist = 29"

Front rise = 7.5"

Thigh = 10"

acne hex (2.5 yr)

W = 28"

FR = 8"

T = 9"

According to BiG, for the pbj slim 1:

W=28"

FR=8.25"

T=9.25"

Thanks in advance, ladies.

Do women with Iron Heart 301S really find the rise to be low enough? Looking at the measurements it seems to be 9 inches - I never wear my Skull 5010s because the rise is uncomfortably high, and according to the Selfedge website it's only 9.8 inches...

Do women with Iron Heart 301S really find the rise to be low enough? Looking at the measurements it seems to be 9 inches - I never wear my Skull 5010s because the rise is uncomfortably high, and according to the Selfedge website it's only 9.8 inches...

Hi. Yes, I find the IH 301S plenty low enough. But I don't like ultra-low waisted jeans. They come up to just below my belly button, which is just perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

i was on the search for a decent pair for my wife for so long now but gave up eventually.last wednesday i paid the denimbar here a visit,havent been there for a couple of months.they had female cutted Strongholds on sale,discounted from 279,- down to 50,-€,f***ing bargain!

i told the employee to hold three pairs back for me til friday,wife went there and was satisfied(which aint easy!),so she bought a darkblue rinsed pair just 2 hours ago.

i am not allowed to take pics atm,but will post some as soon as iam able to.really happy now.

anyone here having an experience on SEXSC

my girl is wearing 25 in tsubi and its skinny

how about 25 on SEXSC?

somebody please help me

I tried some on but didn't like them - they come up small but weren't really tapered enough and the back pockets looked funny.