Superawkward

scoki

Posted (edited) · Hidden by vaguerant, June 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by vaguerant, June 12, 2012 - No reason given

shittiniess

asshole.

I think the word you were looking for is asshole, not awkward.

Edited by vaguerant

@okok

Theres gotta be something in the water in Roseville. From my observations of the area:

1. its very family orientated

2. everyone is attractive (females mostly, good place to be an attractive male)

3. everyone there is VERY bored since...

4. roseville/Sac are kinda boring places

Add that on top of the mostly-white-granola types and i'd imagine ti would make for some looney toons. The particular chick in question seems batshit insane.

You never specified if you were going out on a 2nd date. If you do, can it be this saturday? Maybe at Dave and busters? Never been haha

Edited by vaguerant

@okok

Theres gotta be something in the water in Roseville. From my observations of the area:

1. its very family orientated

2. everyone is attractive (females mostly, good place to be an attractive male)

3. everyone there is VERY bored since...

4. roseville/Sac are kinda boring places

Add that on top of the mostly-white-granola types and i'd imagine ti would make for some looney toons. The particular chick in question seems batshit insane.

You never specified if you were going out on a 2nd date. If you do, can it be this saturday? Maybe at Dave and busters? Never been haha

hahaha you in Roseville/Sac?

You pretty much nailed it. That pic Bearcousin posted was from lunch, I think she smiled at me (Juggalette) when she walked out. Her friend had a hatchetman purse also.

If you're in the area I'll make Bearcousin and a few more homies come out, and I'll invite her out again so you can experience this (but I'm def gonna pawn her off on you, I'm not going there). There are tons of fine girls out here, I was telling Mrip a bit back that pretty much any guy with modest game could run through girls. I've never understood the Sac dynamic, it's like girls here have the lowest possible expectations possible, maybe they just don't know any different.

btw she's texted a dozen more times today, plus this one:

img2848.png

I don't think my Facebook glitch excuse is gonna work for too long tho.

officially went on the most awkward, weirdest date of my life.

-Only seen this girl twice, but apparently she's seen me way more. I don't even wanna think about what that means.

-She got dropped off apparently, expected to stay over. Lives 45min away. Had to give her a ride home (after firmly telling her that she couldn't stay)

-Told me she was telepathic, that she could read my mind and feel what I was feeling. Told the people sitting around us at the bar to be quiet so she could "absorb me without distraction"

-Ranted about how she isn't pretty (she's honestly decent enough) but "doesn't care", and how getting compliments on her intelligence was all she cared about anyways...then looks at me and asks if I thought she was pretty O_O

-Demanded to let her build shit at my work, like walls and lay flooring, etc. (building new shop out right now) Offered to buy me and the contractor drugs so we could work faster.

-Said she could see us together for the rest of our lives (1st date, previous meeting was honestly pretty normal)

-Asked to see my phone on the ride home so she could pick a song to listen to, noticed she was looking through my texts. Said wtf and she replied "just wanted to see who else you're talking to, no big deal"

-Asked where I lived, like exact address cause she wanted to "drop by occasionally and surprise me"

-11 texts, FB add, Instagram followed between the time I dropped her off and getting home. One of the texts was that she was "deeply concerned about me", I don't know what the fuck that means.

smh.

Did you go on a date with my ex-girlfriend?

I am alive and a-okay!

My girlfriend told me yesterday, "I know you think I'm crazy but in reality, I'm not. I'm not crazy. I'm just crazy for you."

I think it was her attempt to be romantic or something.

You know those religious people who speak in tongues? Like those evangelicals who go crazy and say gibberish to people because of the power of god or some shit? She thinks that's real. She told me she once spent half an hour 'channeling god' once. I am not sure what that means so I asked her. She said it was like she was on PCP and DMT at the same time, could see the entire universe, and could touch people's souls.

I am not sure if she was trying to be funny, if she was serious, or if she's just insane.

killing time before i step out reading this thread and just wanted to note that i know somebody who literally starts to speak in tongues (it's a language that only she understands but she speaks at you as if other people can understand it and it really sounds like it means something, it's not just random sounds) when she gets stressed / drunk

it does make for awkward situations when people are around who don't know about it / haven't seen it before but at this point i usually either just talk gibberish back or leave

yo man seriously fuck the new quote system can we please get the old way back. having to differentiate between a quote and response is awkward in itself.

lame.0 has proven to be nothing but well, fuckin lame.

Edited by dovo

hahaha you in Roseville/Sac?

You pretty much nailed it. That pic Bearcousin posted was from lunch, I think she smiled at me (Juggalette) when she walked out. Her friend had a hatchetman purse also.

If you're in the area I'll make Bearcousin and a few more homies come out, and I'll invite her out again so you can experience this (but I'm def gonna pawn her off on you, I'm not going there). There are tons of fine girls out here, I was telling Mrip a bit back that pretty much any guy with modest game could run through girls. I've never understood the Sac dynamic, it's like girls here have the lowest possible expectations possible, maybe they just don't know any different.

btw she's texted a dozen more times today, plus this one:

img2848.png

I don't think my Facebook glitch excuse is gonna work for too long tho.

sup gregg, this is one of your OLLLD sufu/facebook friends who visits his gf on the weekends, we've talked recently about this ;) I think i saw the girl youre referring to since you recently added her on FB (with the rose?)

as for roseville, its amazing. Im not the most handsome dude but fuck. Ive never felt like such a piece of meat as i do in roseville. When my buddy and i go anywhere in roseville girls very obviously jock and i think its cuz of the lack of not-retarded bros/douches. Theres a lot of them in the area which makes it easier for us.

Also i dont really blend in well to the typical rosevillain.

You guys got some great dispensaries in the are tho ;)

as for roseville, its amazing. Im not the most handsome dude but fuck. Ive never felt like such a piece of meat as i do in roseville. When my buddy and i go anywhere in roseville girls very obviously jock and i think its cuz of the lack of not-retarded bros/douches. Theres a lot of them in the area which makes it easier for us.

Also i dont really blend in well to the typical rosevillain.

This is true except this one time when i was at a bar talking to this chick and her friend comes up and grabs her and said "ew dont talk to that asian guy"

been taking pictures of strangers for years. just gotta make sure the phones on vibrate so it doesn't make that fucking shutter sound i've been caught multiple times because of that shit.

last time i tried to secretly take pics of girls at the bar, i was so drunk i walked right up to them (like 3ft away) and just started taking picture after picture and laughing really hard. they posed for like 3 pics then got angry. my gf and all my friends were another 4 ft from me, and were also laughing (but at me)

sup gregg, this is one of your OLLLD sufu/facebook friends who visits his gf on the weekends, we've talked recently about this ;) I think i saw the girl youre referring to...

Ahahhaa how did this not connect at first for me?!?! Nah, 100% right about the girl thing, it's madness. You're in high demand out here man, all dark haired and tan...they be all about that. On this note, went out to Thunder Valley w this girl and her ex-stripper friend (who was actually pretty fine), and her friend got scooped up by a white trash moto bro in a black wifebeater, jnco denim shorts, slide sandals, and a fucking metal Mullins flexfit hat. Guy was wearing his white sunglasses at the bar, inside, at 2am. And he still pulled her. This is how it is out here. Madness.

That might've been the cray girl, I'll have to look. She texted me this morning wanting to bring me lunch. Was rapping w Hap and he might have shifted my position on her, encouraging me to pursue. In a way made sense. Wondering if I'm making too big of a deal out of how off the experience was...I dunno, not sure if this is me fearing for my life or just intimidated by an eccentric girl that's way forward. I'm not gonna cut on her yet, and if I have to Spaghetti gave me the clutch way to handle it.

Call me when you're back, we'll double date it and you can experience this first hand.

don't worry girl, these days "super"models means just a lot of appearances on mags and shows for a season or two, making shit money and not being recognizable to anyone except people in the industry. She aint going to be owning her own line of clothes or hosting tv shows any time soon

^ I hate to break your flight, but "supermodels" get shit tons of money. I know the guy who did the last versace x hm advert and he's already a billionaire at 19… and boys are less paid than girls.