Superawkward

scoki

took a nap and left facebook on my computer open today

my mom got on it and liked a bunch of pictures of this girl i've been trying to fuck and even tagged my coworker on one of them

woke up to a wall post from the girl and a bunch of messages

not sure if she believed 100% my story (which is the truth)

what's worse is that i had plans to see that girl tonight

Edited by boy better know

took a nap and left facebook on my computer open today

my mom got on it and liked a bunch of pictures of this girl i've been trying to fuck and even tagged my coworker on one of them

woke up to a wall post from the girl and a bunch of messages

not sure if she believed 100% my story (which is the truth)

what's worse is that i had plans to see that girl tonight

one time my wife was using my computer and she was shopping on Anthropologie and she liked a whole bunch of women's shoes and it showed up on my fb feed and I got a whole bunch of WTF messages the next day

was riding the bus today and as usual it was crowded as fuck. so i'm standing there holding onto the handrail and when we come to a stop everyone has to shuffle around a bit to let whoever get off. so after people get off i let go of the handrail to sit in one of the now empty seats and right as i let my hand go and turn around i lightly backhand this girl across the face. her boyfriend is right behind her and I say something like "oh whoops sorry" and proceed to sit down and plug in my headphones and look out the window for the rest of the bus ride.

My stepdad is this weird combination of passive aggressiveness/50's wholesome attitude who looks like the love child of Kramer and Daniel Day Lewis -- and he really, really dislikes me. Every time I come home to visit, I get to enjoy a series of awkward sequences.

Tonight I arrived, and he was making this elaborate dinner for the family, set the table and everything, and then dished everything out on plates and started serving everyone. I walked into the room and saw that he had set a place for everyone but me. When I noticed, he looked up and sort of smiled and said, 'Sorry, guess we ran out of food.' And then sat down, and started to hum this really happy tune and took a big bite of his dinner.

Last time, my eleven year old brother begged me to help him film a war movie to show his friends, so I agreed and he suited up in army gear and right before we left, my stepdad knelt down and gave him this long speech on how he was going to alienate himself from his friends and ruin his social life if he continued to hang out with me. And I was standing at the door, a few feet away the entire time.

I have so many uncomfortable stories.

dude needs to get clocked. wtf did everyone else at the dinner table do anyway

dude needs to get clocked. wtf did everyone else at the dinner table do anyway

No one else was in the dining room yet, he was just dishing stuff out. It was pretty informal anyway, so I sort of slimed away, never to return.

He's a jerk, but in a very non-alarming way. I don't really get riled up and I usually just smile and back slowly out of the room...

Does he do this stuff in front of your mom and relatives?

I would probably goto war with him if I was you. I would not do anything but whenever he does something make him look like a asshole. Like wait for everyone to get to the dinner table, let them wait a little bit for you, and come by the table with a coat on and say bye, say something like "yeah step dad said he wasnt going to prepare any food for me so I'm going to grab take out"

My stepdad is this weird combination of passive aggressiveness/50's wholesome attitude who looks like the love child of Kramer and Daniel Day Lewis -- and he really, really dislikes me. Every time I come home to visit, I get to enjoy a series of awkward sequences.

Tonight I arrived, and he was making this elaborate dinner for the family, set the table and everything, and then dished everything out on plates and started serving everyone. I walked into the room and saw that he had set a place for everyone but me. When I noticed, he looked up and sort of smiled and said, 'Sorry, guess we ran out of food.' And then sat down, and started to hum this really happy tune and took a big bite of his dinner.

Last time, my eleven year old brother begged me to help him film a war movie to show his friends, so I agreed and he suited up in army gear and right before we left, my stepdad knelt down and gave him this long speech on how he was going to alienate himself from his friends and ruin his social life if he continued to hang out with me. And I was standing at the door, a few feet away the entire time.

----

jesus, he sounds like a borderline sociopath.

don't let that dude weed you out of your own family man.

I'm in Sac. Pete, I think I read you're in SF? If so, I'mma send this one to you.

Maybe best part I forgot to include was on the drive home she turns on Snoop's Ain't No Fun, and as we pull up to a stoplight with the windows down she's singing along and more or less screams out the part "THESE MOTHERFUCKING NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH" hella loud. Cars next to us, people outside, and I've got this crazy girl bellowing about being teabagged. She looks over at me and is like "you're so ready to get rid of me aren't you?"

You should have fucked chickie at her house and made the drive worth it... not for nothing, it sounds like she was already high when you met up with her and she wanted to cop more for herself and include you in it...