Superawkward

scoki

Over the spring I've focused more on my studies than my physical shape and as a result I'm quickly becoming the modern man. A few pounds extra here and there. It's only recently that I've been able to stop denying it. This means the usual, clothes are a bit tight here and there. My higher rise jeans tend to dig into my stomach and new "spare tire"/six-pack ->keg/fat. It's not that comfortable. Today to avoid this I unbuttoned my top button and undid my belt. It felt good as I was sitting at the computer.

My mother entered the room with a something for me to try on and see if it fits. I've worn large holes into all of my sweatshirts and mentioned that I sometimes found it annoying. She had found one on sale and wanted me to try it on. I tried to put it on while sitting down but couldn't do so. I had to stand up to see if it was long enough, it felt a bit tight over the shoulders. At first I kept my back towards her but of course she demanded to see it from the front. Against my black jeans with slightly high rise my light gray belt really stood out as it was hanging down. I quickly buttoned my top button. My mother looked at me weirdly. I said that I wanted to see it in the mirror and quickly went into the bathroom. I redid my belt and looked in the mirror. The sweater is dark gray with no marled texture to it. I prefer gray marled because it doesn't become boring against a non-textured fabric like chinos and has some depth. On my way out of the bathroom I flushed the toilet. I told my mother I'd have to think about it. It has a 1 day return option. I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure what my mother thinks I was doing at the computer. I doesn't help that I closed all tabs as she entered the room.

Quickly Becoming the Modern Man

article-0-02EC002200000578-483_468x326.j

Edited by Enaml

the girl subletting my roommates room right next to mine is super cute and i keep playing the weeknd really loud from my speakers but she doesnt seem to be getting the hint, what do

stick dick through glory hole

if you want to make a good impression on this girl you need to keep the common areas fucking clean. the bathroom, especially, needs to be immaculate.

obnoxiously blasting teen makeout session music from the confines of your living quarters is most definitely not the way to her vagina.

lol you act as if the girl wouldn't play a part in a dirty bathroom, living room, etc. an average girl would cause a dirty bathroom a lot faster than a guy would. especially more so in a college setting.

Gave a presentation with one of those random boners. Tried really hard to let it go down before going up but was not successful..

There's a point where you just gotta vibe with it and go for it, man.

Speech class in high school was hard for me(if you know what I mean), but all it takes is a little confidence and you're the funniest guy in the class.

At a restaurant going to the bathroom when i notice there's someone waiting in front of me. He's checking himself out in the mirror, cleaning his teeth, etc. when i ask him if he's in line and he answers yes. Meanwhile I'm directly behind him and we both can see each other in the mirror. He's still checking himself out and I stand there for several seconds before realizing what I'm doing then we make eye contact for a split second before i leave. 

Had nothing better to do today so I walked 5 miles to the library in hiking shorts, ones w/ the mesh underwear sewn in & sweat my ass off cause its muggy in Ny, plus I forgot to coat myself in gold bonds body powder before I left.

I got there, sat down w/ my book & after about an hour or so I thought out loud to myself

it smells like sweaty testicles in here" & the girls sitting next to me smiled & giggled....

Then after a couple seconds I realized it was me & out came "oh fuck, its me, I gotta go"

& heard back "its cool, we don't mind at all :)"

Not really awkward, I stayed till i finished the book & they stayed too... but it coulda been.

Edit: fell asleep in those shorts & woke up tangled up in the mesh. It hurt enough to warrant cutting the underwear part out.

did u bang doe?

Edited by FinleyB

Hit up the chick I have been hooking up with to come hangout at my apt, cause my apt is having people over. she didn't reply my text so i fgured she didn't want to chill which I was fine with. Then my homegirl wanted to get some beer, so I was like sure.. let's go to the bar down the street, because they have take out beers.

Sure enough I walked in to the bar with the homegirl and the chick and her roomate were there. I said hi and introduced my homegirl to them. Then the chick and her roomate gave her a deathstare and the up and down look. While we waited for our take out beer awkward convo ensued, homegirl decided to talk about dating stranger in front of the chick I had been hooking up with, then she acted as if she barely knew me. So of course being the gentleman that I am or stupid man that I am, I invited the both of them to my apt and they agreed. So the walk back to the apt was one of the most awkward walk. chick and her roomate were walking ahead and kinda ignored us.