Superawkward

scoki

not queer theory, just some basic common sense/respect

I agree, this is basic respect

(take a shot every time I say dominant and gaze and queer)

common sense it is not-- hence, 'queerness' is dominated by white gay/lesbian folks in the popular media (and even then, it's dominated by white masculinity). I think it's important to cite queer theory when we talk this shit to honor queerness as subject and POV: i.e. 'theory' means way of seeing, 'queer theory' means a 'queer way of seeing, and acknowledging this is important in subverting the dominant straight gaze and keeping queerness a point of resistance and preventing its commodification/hegemonic appropriation.

but, like, I just made this unnecessarily heavy

gonna go read the funnies

Edited by acerbicb

I agree, this is basic respect

(take a shot every time I say dominant and gaze and queer)

common sense it is not-- hence, 'queerness' is dominated by white gay/lesbian folks in the popular media (and even then, it's dominated by white masculinity). I think it's important to cite queer theory when we talk this shit to honor queerness as subject and POV: i.e. 'theory' means way of seeing, 'queer theory' means a 'queer way of seeing, and acknowledging this is important in subverting the dominant straight gaze and keeping queerness a point of resistance and preventing its commodification/hegemonic appropriation.

but, like, I just made this unnecessarily heavy

gonna go read the funnies

when you regurgitate things, does it taste the same as it did going down? and by that I mean puffed up recycled garbage. kind of like cheetos

At my buddies gallery. Speaking with him and another friend in group show (im not in it, never get invites/request for submits. Not for lack of talent). Listening to them talk about some guy who trolls the insta postings " guess my invite got lost in the mail ect..." They look at me. 

"Oh uh maybe you should submit"

" ok" walk away....

At my buddies gallery. Speaking with him and another friend in group show (im not in it, never get invites/request for submits. Not for lack of talent). Listening to them talk about some guy who trolls the insta postings " guess my invite got lost in the mail ect..." They look at me. 

"Oh uh maybe you should submit"

" ok" walk away....

wut

Was talking to a friend on the sidewalk and a pedestrian walks pass with his dog. The dog comes up to my friend and I, then to me and starts sniffing my crotch as I'm talking with my friend. Didn't know what to do and the owner gave a yank to pull him away from me.

Bathe yourself ya cheesedick (5)

Edited by Fycus

a while ago i went to a small party with my buddy, he wanted to get it with the hostess. Somehow or other one of her friends i hadn't met before was into me, we start making out on the couch, shes on top of me taking her clothes off, then i passed out and started snoring.

she's been in one of my classes ever since

i went to a tournament earlier this week with a friend of mine who practices kuk sool won

during the masters' demonstrations, the announcer said korean soldiers used a certain kick to knock invaders off their horses

it prompted my friend and i to joke about korea's long history of being conquered and occupied

i didn't realize the grand master had heard us until everyone met again to have dinner, and while we were waiting for our food to arrive, he made it his mission to give me a hard time about everything from my chinese grandmother to my japanese phone

Lol tbh i feel bad 4 korea they know theyre always comin after jp and the mainland. I mean what do ppl know bout korea? Mention korea, average person thinks of north korea or gangnam style

Lol tbh i feel bad 4 korea they know theyre always comin after jp and the mainland. I mean what do ppl know bout korea? Mention korea, average person thinks of north korea or gangnam style

1yiqTFP.gif

i fear i'm accidentally sexually harrassing the woman living next to me

couple of weeks back, when i was finishing up and folding my dry clothes, she walks in to put her stuff in the machines. she didn't notice me standing in the corner, dressed in all black like the emo kid i am, and took of the shirt she was wearing to throw it in. to notify her of my presence, i decided to start whistling along to the song i was listening to, which was a HORRIBLE idea because I cannot whistle. So while she's standing there in a bra and tiny shorts, I contort my face like a pissed off badger and.. hiss at her?

I sort of slithered past her and jogged to the elevator

my partner did the laundry while I was at work and i was tasked with retrieving our clothes when they were dry, so i went down and grabbed the three blue ikea bags full of stuff and headed back up, only to be told she only did TWO bags of laundry

sooooo i went back down with the one that wasn't ours, only to be met by the very same woman i went full blown sperg in front of earlier. i said "looking for this?" with a creepy smile, put the bag down on the floor and did a 180°

(???)

i had a fight with my partner, so when i did the laundry i decided to just hang out in the laundry room, waiting for the program to finish. i jumped up on one of the wobbly tables in the corner, realized i had my nail polisher in my pocket and started working up a shine on my left hand finger nails. halfway through, the same woman opened the door to see if someone was using the machines and remembering the episode last time this happened i opted for instantly making her acknowledge my precense by making eye contact and saying hello - the thing was i never stopped polishing my nails, and it wasn't until she (without saying a word) closed the door and left that I realized that from the side, it looked like i was sitting alone in the laundry room, masturbating furiously.

and a couple of hours ago, #4 - my sister bought me a pizza, so when i heard her getting out of the elevator and walking towards my apartement, i tackled my door open, wearing nothing but underwear and a big ass yellow fleece hoodie with a chicken embroidered on it (dont ask), jumped out and yelled "EYYYYYYYYYYYYY", only to not be met by my sister and a pizza, but the laundry room woman. My "eyyyy" slowly faded out, I walked backwards inside and closed the door slowly.

This woman has not said a single word to me, she's just been staring at me like I'm a fucking psycho, which, considering the circumstances, i guess is true.

damn!!

God damn that makes me feel like fabio. 

A few days ago I was walking to my car in the rain after my chemistry lab final and my lab partner comes up to me and says something like " I found your personality very charming" so naturally my response "you're welcome". I don't think I've ever walked away from a person with such haste in my life.