Superawkward

scoki

haha happened to my roommate while the car was moving. Cars next to us gave us the nastiest looks, but I was too high to say anything. Surprisingly the cab driver didn't even notice and drove us home.

i barfed in a cab not too long ago and just ran out like a dickhead. my friend stayed and the cabbie made him fill out some form and pay 50 bones. DUDE. WAS. PISSED.

My homie got ridiculously drunk and had to have someone drive him and friends in his car back home. We had a car get together in the mountains we were supposed to attend the next morning that was apart of the local Oktoberfest weekend so everyone was drunk. We get to the meet park and get out say whats up to friends walk around and check out the cars and shit. We come out a few minutes later and my friend starts going crazy because someone vomited all over his passenger side door. Yelling that what the fuck are they doing here if they cant control their fuckin liquor blahblahblah!! He then opens the door to try to find something to clean the vomit off and realizes that there's vomit all on the passenger side inside the car too. But how can that happen if his windows were rolled up? Oh wait that's right it was his vomit from earlier that morning...Hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to karaoke, but like in rooms with your friends. had too much to drink, puked and then dipped before the owners came. I can imagine how pissed they were.

Shortly after I puked again walking on the sidewalk to the subway. Casually, infront of some classy restaurant. I was too drunk to notice what I had done and kept walking like nothing happened.

bored in the school library comp lab and was lurking the trash threads and checked out the wrestling thread. And now I was just caught by some hot ass chick watching this after I watched the rocks famous qoutes. She didnt let me shove anything sideways up her candy ass though. :(

h8ejiG5-BtA

when you go take a shit at your workplace and you're the only one taking a dump, then someone else comes in and also goes into a stall. you both finish at the same time but you can't look each other in the eyes washing your hands and it's just really awkward

bathroom related:

When the bathroom is dead quiet and there's you and one or more other people all taking a shit and everyone tries to not make any noise waiting for someone else to break the silence.

and then when someone comes into the bathroom and makes noise everyone lets loose their bowels at once.

when you go take a shit at your workplace and you're the only one taking a dump, then someone else comes in and also goes into a stall. you both finish at the same time but you can't look each other in the eyes washing your hands and it's just really awkward

at my company, customers/staff share the same bathroom. i hate the feeling so much that, even if already finished, i sit and wait for the most opportune time to get out. this either means waiting for the person to finish, wash up, and walk out or making sure that whoever else is in a stall isn't just about to finish up. there is also the awkward moment when i'm in the stall mid-shit and whoever else was in the bathroom leaves...i then have to strategically let out a cough or tap my feet in hopes that they'll hear and not turn off the lights.

i then have to strategically let out a cough or tap my feet in hopes that they'll hear and not turn off the lights.

In high school, I have had someone accidentally turn off the lights not knowing i was still there and I was in the dark for a good while... it got worse when one of my teachers came in the bathroom and turned on the lights while I was cleaning up.... one of the most awkward moments of my life

bathroom related:

When the bathroom is dead quiet and there's you and one or more other people all taking a shit and everyone tries to not make any noise waiting for someone else to break the silence.

and then when someone comes into the bathroom and makes noise everyone lets loose their bowels at once.

When this happens to me, I just flush the toilet like once every 20 seconds, and let shit fly the fuck out while the toilet is being hella noisy.

i once had a super boring job and for a few days i tried to catch cat naps in the bathroom toilet stall. talk about the worse place to nap. its 95% quiet then theres the occasional BLOOSH GLABAALABGALALA from some old guy with gastro problems in the next stall. very counter productive to my nap.

In high school, I have had someone accidentally turn off the lights not knowing i was still there and I was in the dark for a good while... it got worse when one of my teachers came in the bathroom and turned on the lights while I was cleaning up.... one of the most awkward moments of my life

i fear this moment... i think i'd just have to either wait it out until someone else came in, or prep myself for a mad dash to the light switch in hopes that i could get to it before someone else came in. if it were at a random public bathroom, i might call out to have them turn the lights back on. but at my work place, my accent would be a dead giveaway that it's me in there, pants around the ankles, taking a shit....i just couldn't have that.