Superawkward

scoki

Superawkward for:

That guy who zoomed past you, cut you off, and ended up at the stop light... Right next to you.

Not playing the one up game, but the situation reaches its comedic peak when they're doing this and they are driving a shitbox.

walking into a public restroom, acknowledging silence, making a beeline to the wall urinal around the corner and coming within a foot or two of walking directly into some guy holding his dick

getting walked in on in a dressing room half naked because you failed to shut the door hard enough for the auto-lock to engage; instinctively replying "oh, no problem" when they apologize profusely

Went to a friend of a friends college graduation party last night. We walk in everyone stops and looks at us my friends dressed like a fuckin 20's paper boy and im the only black du there. We see our friends mom and we walk over to her while shes sitting down to say hi and the olde kiss on the cheek. When I go in for the kiss and hug I catch like her whole right boob in my hand. But fuck I couldn't just leave it there but I didn't want to make any sudden movements either. So i tried to just keep my hand moving down to her side. Not such a good idea. I think I just caressed my friends mom from her boob to her hip in a slow gentle motion. We see this chicks parents all the time so its like whats going to happen next time. Am I going to be the weird guy that caresses old lady boobs at family parties? Or is she going to expect a rubdown from now on? Will she tell her friends? Will they be weirded out? Will they be turned on? Heres to about a months worth of awkward situations. On the upside though, I caressed a bewb!

I was trying to shotgun some smoke with a girl last night, who apparently didn't know what shotgunning was because when I signaled her to get the smoke she just stood face to face with me as I was blowing smoke into her face with her mouth closed.

While at Off The Grid...

Lined up behind a group of folks, who happened to be congrugating directly infront of the window. Of course, I thought they were in line, as they didn't have of said food trucks goods in hand. Ended up talking to some dude about the truck. Saw the mass of the group behind him move away, while he was still standing there. Asked him if he was in line, which... Of course... HE WASN'T...

GET OUT OF THE FUCKIN WAY.

While at Off The Grid...

Lined up behind a group of folks, who happened to be congrugating directly infront of the window. Of course, I thought they were in line, as they didn't have of said food trucks goods in hand. Ended up talking to some dude about the truck. Saw the mass of the group behind him move away, while he was still standing there. Asked him if he was in line, which... Of course... HE WASN'T...

GET OUT OF THE FUCKIN WAY.

your blog is weird.

has photos of your kids and then BAM naked maria ozawa outta nowhere.

That whole tumblr is a clusterfuck of everything. One naked pic of M.O. because I knew my lady was gonna be like WHAT THE FUCK when it pops up on the dashboard.

But for the Superawkward part:

When I leave the window open to such Superfuture threads and when the lady opens up the laptop and gets a face full of KAGs or Corn. I think it's hilarious.

I was pissing in the urinal, a guy goes to the urinal next to me and says "Hey what's up" Before I even look at him, I say "what's up" thinking it is my friend. When I look over, its a random guy on his cell phone.

the other day at work i was at a urinal and out of the corner of my eye one of the CEOs who i dont know very well walked in humming really loudly and pretty much full out singing as he walked into the stall

i thought he was my friend so out loud i said something like "this fuckin guy" and shook my head. as i go to wash my hands i realized the guy who just entered the stall wasnt my coworker friend after all.

even MORE awkward was bringing this up 2 days later with the CEO:

"so the other day i mistook you for my friend in the bathroom, sorry about that haha..."

and he just stared me blankly, dead in the eye, and said nothing.

^HA!

When someone you've met is waving and looking b-lined at you. You aren't sure if they remember you, and are waving to flag you down to talk. But really, they're waving at someone behind you.

always do a 360 to check

I tend to just assume it's meant for someone else. Same goes for cars driving by that honk. Apparently this makes me look like an asshole when the honk or hello were intended for me.

^^ I almost always ignore on the first call out/wave. I've developed an elaborate charade to get away with it: "I generally just don't notice when people call out to me in public - ask anybody and they'll tell you."

It's pretty much unnassailable but it's good at reminding me what a social retard I am.

when you think of something funny while alone in public and really need to laugh. i usually just take out my phone and pretend i got a funny text

This.Sometimes I need to bite my tongue to stop myself from bursting into laughter in the middle of the street.

I went to the ASU undie run on Tuesday and I was talking with some friends. This girl says "cute underwear" so naturally I assume she's talking to me and I proceed to explain to her how I got my boxer briefs in a pack of 6 from target. Turns out she was talking to some girl behind me.

also, the whole event is kind of awkward if you're sober... lots of dudes, some girls you used to think were prude as fuck (turns out they take their clothes off for the whole school, but not for you :( ), and I saw a chick who had to be pushing 250lbs with trying to rock a thong

This old man who sat next to me at the movie theatre, who kept farting like crazy. LOUD, rumbling farts.
Fuck that. I remember when i went to see Public Enemies with my friend and some old dude kept making fart suounds with his mouth (like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blowing_a_raspberry.ogv). After he ruined the first half an hour of the movie to everybody I rather politely asked him to keep silent cause people are trying to watch the movie and some bitch was like 'stfu you idiot don't you see this poor man is ill". Yeah I se that he's probably retarded, now what. What if I had the fucking flu and went to the cinema and fucking coughed all over that bitch? Would she find that fine too?

Guest Methimphibian
huh, so when is the old handicapped man supposed to go to the movies? When he's no longer mentally ill?

no, when he's smart enough to stay home and start using fucking Netflix so he don't ruin the movie I paid $13 to see