Superawkward

scoki

• 3 months later...

Haha nah it was cool. She isn't really my boss, she's just superior to me at the company, but she's a good 20 years older than me so it was just awkward. She was asking about Tumblr and was like "do you have one? can I see it?" and i was just kinda like "yeah, ok"

^ I was at an award ceremony during high school and was talking to a teacher outside. I was raising my hand to get something from her when my friend's girlfriend walked past really close to me, and I accidentally her asshole. She turned around and was totally DTF for like 0.75 seconds.

went to group meeting for HR course I was taking

ditsyy italian girl wanted to use my laptop because her battery died

so I gave it to her not realizing I still had 100+ tabs openn of god know what

I just had to sit there across the table for hours while her subtle expressions gave away what she saw

• 3 months later...

I was having small talk with a Bosnian man at the law firm I work at.. I couldn't really understand anything of what he was saying, So I was just kinda smiling and nodding. He makes a joke about something and I thought he was going in for a fist pound to celebrate his joke. So I was going in with my left hand, committed to the fist pound. All of a sudden, he changes the game on me and turns it into a handshake. Me, being 95% committed to the fist pound, tried to adapt to the situation by shaking his hand with my left-hand turned upside-down. There was a weird awkward pause for about 3 seconds. Then the Bosnian man says "ermm ok" then walks out the door.

a while ago i was driving home this girl -- a friend of a friend whom i didn't know very well. she was going through a pretty rough time and metaphorically crying on my shoulder, which was awkward to begin with, but i kept having to interrupt her to ask for directions. i remember her saying 'yeah so right now my life is kind of miserable -- ' and i had i to cut her off to say 'uh hey am i turning left or right at the stop sign?'

So me and this girl back in HS would slap each others asses for fun. Drive-by slaps, ass grabbing, etc. The works. It was litterally tag for us. We do all this sexual shit as a joke. Her names (for stories sake is Nikki). Anyways I go sneak up behind her and she does not notice me and do a full two hand ass grab. The girl turns around horrified because it was some random chick I never talk to (named Vannessa). I was like omg i thought you were nikki and ran away. The next week after I go up behind "Nikki" and im like fuhhhhhhhhhh hella sneaking up behind her (she was sitting down in the caf) so i put my crotch like right up behind her head and tap her on the shoulder. Turns around totally not "Nikki" but it was Vannessa the same girl whose ass I grabbed in the confusion the week earlier. I was like wow omg sorry I thought you were nikki and ran away. While I was walking briskly away I gave her a bf a high five because he just came out of the caf line.

I was dating this sophmore in College when I was a sophmore in HS, she pants me at the main hill at school, in the middle of the school. and im like ok, nbd watever, im wearing boxers. I see her laughing im like damn chill woman its just boxers, look down and my penis is just chilling outside through the hole in the front.

My stomach always makes really bizarre noises when I'm taking tests and the entire class is silent. It probably has something to do with a breakfast of 6 cups of coffee, 30 mgs of Adderall and half a pack of smokes. I'm amazed I even have a stomach lining at all, really.
Bro you need waffles or something

Its hella awk when you go out to dinner with your family, and your mom asks the waitress about the Seafood fried rice, "Is there real seafood inside this fried rice?"

Mid twenty something girl walks in to the dept I work at to make a return, give her the standard "hi how are you, how can I help you?" So she likes "I just need to return this" and I ask if she has her receipt. She pulls it out and is like "excuse all the the Chinese scribble, my mom likes to make notes on her receipt like shes about to take a test or something" we share an "LOL" and has the laughter begins to end I look down to grab her receipt and the item when I notice her enormous breasts out of the bag (no bra) so perfectly situated under her white T and let out this weird "oh whoa" and she gets embarrassed because she actually thinks im talking about the toaster shes returning and turns red trying to grab it like "its ok if I can't do anything with it I didn't know it was that bad" What was I supposed to do say oh no what you're returning isn't that appalling, I was just staring at your amazing Tits? So I tell her oh no no its fine you can still return or exchange but she was all weird and tense after that but the experience could have been weirder if it weren't for that toaster that was pretty much brand new btw.