479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good...I was worried the ordering date would be within the next few weeks and I am currently money-less...

hah - this is me too. january sounds good. :)

soooo. Kiya... can you please shed some light on the Beatle's mysterious pulling out of the contest? I don't want to be a party pooper and I am not planning on resigning but it would be nice to know what happened. I mean everyone saw Beatle putting a lot of energy and heart into this thing and now just out of the blue we get a note that's it for Beatle. Is Beatle completely resigning from the whole thing - and that's including taking part in the comp itself? or is it just the organizing thing?

your word on that will be greatly appreciated

Beatle is no longer organizing the contest, but she's still taking part in the contest, getting the jeans, etc..

The sign up list is no longer necessary, Superfuture has decided that a sign up is NOT necessary to get these jeans, but both Sufu and Self Edge need to get a good idea as to what sizes/numbers to produce, which is why the poll is so important. So there's no need to PM anybody to "sign up" any more, just make sure you vote.

WTF? Beatle is a girl....?

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

its okay i did it too..... just .. in pm vs an embarrassing post. She seems pretty awesome. all up in the denimz and shit. rep for beatle! woo

I had the opportunity to try the samples on in Self Edge Saturday:

A. Possibly the best-fitting top block I've ever tried on. Everything about it felt like it was made to fit perfectly.

B. The rear pockets actually really didn't look so absurdly low in real life. Perhaps iGIT was wearing them lower and baggier than me. Actually, looking at his picture again, they just looked better on my in every way. I am awesome.

C. I am so happy that the front pockets are cut down far enough that you can actually get your hands in there.

D. The denim is mind-blowingly beautiful. It's smooth but almost has a bit of blue/green irridescence to it. It looks like it should have a bit of streakiness as it fades without being over-the-top flame-y. Also it's a lot darker than it appears in iGIT's photos.

E. In my opinion, the rep-tab is kinda lame in real life.

F. What the shit? I fit in size 28's? Even Kiya was stunned. How did I get skinnier?

To sum up: I know what my next pair of indigo jeans will be (after months of indecision).

I had the opportunity to try the samples on in Self Edge Saturday:

A. Possibly the best-fitting top block I've ever tried on. Everything about it felt like it was made to fit perfectly.

B. The rear pockets actually really didn't look so absurdly low in real life. Perhaps iGIT was wearing them lower and baggier than me. Actually, looking at his picture again, they just looked better on my in every way. I am awesome.

C. I am so happy that the front pockets are cut down far enough that you can actually get your hands in there.

D. The denim is mind-blowingly beautiful. It's smooth but almost has a bit of blue/green irridescence to it. It looks like it should have a bit of streakiness as it fades without being over-the-top flame-y.

E. In my opinion, the rep-tab is kinda lame in real life.

F. What the shit? I fit in size 28's? Even Kiya was stunned. How did I get skinnier?

To sum up: I know what my next pair of indigo jeans will be (after months of indecision).

Nice run down... Glad you liked em..

Nice run down... Glad you liked em..

Hah, like you're surprised - you saw how giddy I was.

I'll admit I even spent some down time at work today trying to think of schemes to somehow take advantage of today's 15% off to apply to these in January. I didn't come up with anything.

^ I tend to think of myself as a size-31 kinda guy. The jeans I'm currently wearing regularly (House of Cassette) measure about 32" in the waist... granted they're pretty well-worn and I wear them lower than I wore the SExSFxDB's when I tried them on.

^ I tend to think of myself as a size-31 kinda guy. The jeans I'm currently wearing regularly (House of Cassette) measure about 32" in the waist... granted they're pretty well-worn and I wear them lower than I wore the SExSFxDB's when I tried them on.

Holy fap dkatz, that sounds exactly like me...thanks for the info and reassurance, I'd +rep if I could...

^^ well i poll'd my real size..

god damn i cant wait for this contest. i'm probably gonna have the weakest jeans on the board. but fuck it.. i'm in it