479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the low pockets just broke the deal for me. I carry a flat head style wallet (made by forum member unlucky) and on jeans I own with very low pockets, it bothers me when I sit down because it presses on the bottom of my butt instead of going out to the side, where it is tolerable. I'm hoping someone with a similarly thick wallet will try the jeans on and tell me this isn't the case...

Pockets do tend to look low on really small sizes like 27 and 28, even with the grading of the pattern/cut with every size this is a common occurrence with classic fit jeans with a traditional upper block...

Edit: The jeans do look good in the photo above... and will look far better once the leg opening is brought in a bit.

I'm not really sure what the policy is on this, but keep in mind that if you aren't completely satisfied with the fit, I'm sure Kiya and the gang can take the inseam in or maybe even slim the leg up a bit while they do it if you want. I know personally, I'm tired of stacking so I'll probably be getting mine taken down to 34" raw. There's no rule saying you can't alter them; the whole point is to make them your own.

The fit pic isn't sitting right with me, but even then, so what? It's a sample and everybody's shaped differently. I dunno how well straight-leg will work on me, but I definitely wasn't looking for some kind of A77-like fit with this contest; that's why I'll just buy those. Re: the rep stitching: maybe what's not working for some people is the fact it's lying across the pocket like that. Perhaps if it was sitting directly beside it, in the traditional tab place, it'd look less odd? I dunno.

I'm not surprised there's whiners. Don't like it? Drop out.

I still think there should be Levi's arcs, red tab, rainbow selvedge, a Mister Freedom logo, a pumpkin thousand post invisible silkscreen on the inside, westside pocket bags, and use Flat Head 3xxx denim but labeled Dry Bones.

Really. Change it and I promise everyone will instantly love it. Really.

Jeans look good from iGIT's pictures. I don't know about the taper being increased looks pretty good. The back pockets do look like they are not scaled down enough for the small size, would be interested in seeing them at a bigger size. Look great overall, it will be interesting to see how many people end up joining.

sure people can voice whatever they want. i too have some negative thoughts on it. but dont want to critial just yet and will be impartial till i have seen ALL the info abt this jeans and then i will make up my mind. this is what i am going to do, and i dont give two shits about anything or anyone else.

you will be missed

These are the drop out's that I have down so far

was ist los?

malky

brohymn

I<3Bacon

qwing

Mr Black

emmitbrown

chapital

erbs

Opie

Quik

bonanz

enojy

Pirken

CrashTestBrummie

shuka

Supawiwi

cjbreed

braidkid

dave023

amardeep

pragmatics

MrBurns

thaiison

sysum1

jyoni

jf30

tmadd

Really looking forward to some high quality pics...

I agree on the backpockets looking a bit off / like ur wallet is below ur ass- but I'm not familiar with size 27 or 28...but I hope that DB will be able to adjust those details ...

I like the fit pics a lot better than the original pics Kiya posted. I'd like the tab more if it were a solid green (yeah, I know, rep bar, blah blah blah) though. But if worst comes to worst it can be unstitched so whatever.

I still think there should be Levi's arcs, red tab, rainbow selvedge, a Mister Freedom logo, a pumpkin thousand post invisible silkscreen on the inside, westside pocket bags, and use Flat Head 3xxx denim but labeled Dry Bones.

Really. Change it and I promise everyone will instantly love it. Really.

Seconded.

Can we make the straight leg have a little stacking? Kind of like Dior 19cm? Then I'd definitely be interested.

Count me in I guess

make sure you pm beatle then.

question, is there a reason why that back belt loop hole is a little to the left and not aligned with the center?

I also agree that the pockets do look a bit low and big, but aside from that it's looking real good. Can't wait for the final product with the slimmer leg opening

If I see another whiny comment from a user with a 08 join date about the reptab I will close this thread

TRUTH!! (0)

cause all the 08 kids aren't as cool as the non 08 kids

After you've been here longer than 15 minutes your input will be taken into consideration.

Please go sit down and be quiet for now. The adults are talking.

TRUTH!! (0)

After you've been here longer than 15 minutes your input will be taken into consideration.

Please go sit down and be quiet for now. The adults are talking.

Fuck all you newer users give the decent ones a bad name...

Anyways I think the jeans look pretty good..I'm gonna probably stop by in store this weekend to check em out.