supermeatheads

kunk75

Anyone use/used a Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine stack?

I ordered some but I've just read a few things online saying that it's only good for if you're already lean and need to get rid of "stubborn" fat.

Anyway, I'm not lean in the slightest so wondering if it's still gonna work.

Any big guys had any success with it for general fat loss? Or should I put it on the shelf for later on and try something else for now?

supsup-er meat heads

i have gained a belly over summer, and was wondering how i can lose it without losing muscle mass as well.

i understand to gain muscle mass, you must consume over 2500 calories (upwards of about 3000ish i hear) daily, of course in addition to lifting.

i'm not really super skinny, so i don't want to lose the muscle mass i have as i lose my stomach fat.

tl;dr - lose belly = less calories and lots of running. gain muscle = more calories and lots of lifting. how do i overcome this paradox

over 2500 calories for whom? for someone that's 175 or 250? no. for someone that's 150, yes. reading that gives me the impression that you need to brush up on your dieting knowledge. use the search engine to find what you're looking for: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html

while some of the articles are bs, some are very truthful and accurate. overall, I'd say that that site has, not the best but, above-average advice in the articles they provide.

once you spend a week or so reading dozens of articles about your goals, come back with a more specific question about your goals and I will give my two cents. but to be honest, for a novice like yourself, the wealth of knowledge on that site should far exceed the answers you're looking for.

Anyone use/used a Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine stack?

I ordered some but I've just read a few things online saying that it's only good for if you're already lean and need to get rid of "stubborn" fat.

Anyway, I'm not lean in the slightest so wondering if it's still gonna work.

Any big guys had any success with it for general fat loss? Or should I put it on the shelf for later on and try something else for now?

there is no magic supplement to replace a well-structured diet. I'd suggest removing them from the equation until you write out and plan a specific diet to follow with the proper caloric intake and macro breakdown.

there is no magic supplement to replace a well-structured diet. I'd suggest removing them from the equation until you write out and plan a specific diet to follow with the proper caloric intake and macro breakdown.

True true. I've actually had pretty good success with my newly adjusted diet and exercise program so far and have dropped a good amount of weight since I started 8 weeks ago. Maybe I'm being greedy/impatient but just want a little extra help out with the fat burning. Plus, a little extra energy boost would be good

True true. I've actually had pretty good success with my newly adjusted diet and exercise program so far and have dropped a good amount of weight since I started 8 weeks ago. Maybe I'm being greedy/impatient but just want a little extra help out with the fat burning. Plus, a little extra energy boost would be good

keep doing what you're doing.

if you need an extra energy boost, you may have your caloric intake too low. I don't recommend having a caloric deficit greater than 500 from your maintenance level.

if that's not the case, then are you getting enough sleep every night?

over 2500 calories for whom? for someone that's 175 or 250? no. for someone that's 150, yes. reading that gives me the impression that you need to brush up on your dieting knowledge. use the search engine to find what you're looking for: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html

thanks, i'll start reading the site asap!

and yes i am 160, and some sites i read said that the 2500~ calorie range would be ideal to gain weight

thanks, i'll start reading the site asap!

and yes i am 160, and some sites i read said that the 2500~ calorie range would be ideal to gain weight

at 160, your maintenance level is probably around 2200. it can vary from person to person depending on their BMR and other factors.

if you want to lose fat while staying the same weight (lose fat and gain muscle), you need to do a slow and steady recomp diet.

• 2 weeks later...
at 160, your maintenance level is probably around 2200. it can vary from person to person depending on their BMR and other factors.

if you want to lose fat while staying the same weight (lose fat and gain muscle), you need to do a slow and steady recomp diet.

Recomp diets are still a half-mystery for me. I've read about a few, but only ever tried keto/bodyopus, but it's sort of a pain to do as I run out of things to eat without carbs... that isn't to say that it didn't work really well, I just need to figure out other options.

Chairy, how to get rid of bloated stomach :(

Feel as if I'm out of options!

if it's bodyfat, no other option beside diet, and cardio if you wish.

if it's gas-related, it's probably related to the amount of protein lifters consume. one thing I see a lot of lifters not take is some sort of digestive enzyme to help breakdown and process all that food. I suggest betaine hcl.

if it's bodyfat, no other option beside diet, and cardio if you wish.

if it's gas-related, it's probably related to the amount of protein lifters consume. one thing I see a lot of lifters not take is some sort of digestive enzyme to help breakdown and process all that food. I suggest betaine hcl.

I've actually just changed up my diet to something more health centric.

Cut out dairy and after one day, the bloat disappeared! Eh...I'm hoping this new diet clears up my face for the most part.

Mr Chairy on point as per usual

I would also reccamend either fresh papaya, or papaya enzyme tablets. I take them in themorning with my greens, berry powder, and some protien before breakfast.

I have a very sensative stomach, and this combination helped my digestion immensly. That and more fiber and water

I'm going to look into a digestive enzyme soon actually. Once I can get more funds. I've been spending all my money on fruits/vegetables lately and I'm broke...

If I end up seeing chairy in NYC we are gonna arm wrestle in the middle of times square and film it.

It will be epic.

It'll have a special one night only run on pay per view, 27.95 + tax.

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

CHAIRY vs DARKNESS

BOTBB (Battle of the bulging biceps)

Let destiny prevail.

God I'm so fucking bored.

just curious on preference--wide or close grip for bench?

Wide grip helps to stretch and pull your chest proportions outward, wheras close grip develops your center chest.

I like to alternate, heavy pressing using a slightly closer grip, and a more outwards grip for shaping

hey guys, i'm a protein noob. i never drank protein before but i did buy some today at my local gnc. after the gym am i suppose to only have a protein shake or can i have a meal and a protein shake? I know its a stupid question ha.

my ulimate goal is to cut down to 135, right now i weigh about 140ish. How much cardio should i be doing? I lift about 4 times a week and i usually start my workout with a 10 minute run. Should i be running more? I was once told that running after a workout is bad because you'll burn off all the muscle mass you gained from lifting, can someone confirm or deny this? Thanks!

@iGit Dont run...incline of 15 on the threadmill at a speed of 2.5-3.0 for half hour after lifting . Dont start your workout with a 10 minute run either....do pushups/stretch/pullups for a warmup. Fck those protein shakes...it makes you look bulky and bloated. Those always gave me the shits. Go to your local supermarket and stack up on "bumble bee solid white albacore tuna - in water".

are you trying to lose weight? Bulkup? or stay lean and thin?

Sadly i'm pretty short. I'm like 5'3 / 5'4 ishhh. I really just want to stay lean and have a flat stomach. My abs show up when i flex them or when i suck in my belly haah. But i want them to be there 24/7 (i know this will be hard). Should I do the incline treadmill walk after every workout?

5'3...damn bro u short. U Azn? jk. Doing the INCLINE will burn the most fat without wasting away your muscle. Also once a week on your off day.Go to a track and do 60yard FULL SPEED SPRINTS. Do it 7 times with a rest between each.

not at all. Everyone is different (metabolism/genetics etc). My routine is I lift for about an hour then do the incline treadmill for about 30-40mins (4-5 days a week). Stick with the routine tho..I took 6 months off from working out and I've notice i lost a lot of strength. started going back to the gym last week. Get your protein from real food (tuna/turkey...etc) not that powder crap

ps: diet is everything