supermeatheads

kunk75

This is one thing I am kind of up in the air about with regards to stats. There is so much difference with regards to your heigt and weight that one range of numbers I find isnt enough. There are not many guys( average guys not huge juiceheads) who can drop 3 45 plates plus 2 25 plates and upwards on the bar and rep out.

Likewise form ranges from perfect, too slow/fast to absolutely pathetic. I know guys who claim they bench 300 plus but they dont drop the bar to their chests and they bounce/use motion to aid them.

Likewise with squatters who dont drop all the way past seated or deadlifters who dont start deadlifting from the ground but on the elevated platform. Huge difference between the 2 as far as your max reps/weight goes

I agree with all of that, and I was just generalizing. but to be more specific:

1 rep max numbers for those

no cheat reps

and I would say if you hit 2 out of 3 of those numbers, that's fine. because for bench, squats and deadlifts, a lot of people have one of those lifts that lag behind the rest usually due to their own bio-mechanics.

I think that 365 for a one-rep max bench is achievable for 95+% of the guys out there. many just don't want to put on more muscle and size to do it. which in a way, is a good thing because it makes it obvious that person shouldn't really be getting into AAS since he wouldn't need it.

yhonestly i dont know what i got myself into

it seems that you haven't done enough research about prohormones and AAS, so I would highly suggest waiting until your first cycle. do some reading, know what you're getting into, and then carefully plan out your diet, training regimen, and cycle.

since we're kind of on the topic, I've decided I want to hit about 195 and get my B/S/D to at least 365/485/500 (1350 total). then cut back down to 185ish.

started a little less than two weeks ago, and I'm up to 181 from 174. 95+% water-weight of course. my body can hold a lot of carbs :o which is a good and bad thing. always feeling bloated but I run feel steam and then some all the way through my workouts

I think that 365 for a one-rep max bench is achievable for 95+% of the guys out there. many just don't want to put on more muscle and size to do it. which in a way, is a good thing because it makes it obvious that person shouldn't really be getting into AAS since he wouldn't need it.

95%? I'm not so sure about that. I think 300 may be more reasonable. I feel like I topped out at 350 raw. With bench shirts, I think most 300 lb'ers can turn into 365 then.

since we're kind of on the topic, I've decided I want to hit about 195 and get my B/S/D to at least 365/485/500 (1350 total). then cut back down to 185ish.

1350's a pretty intense number. best of luck on that.

do you feel like when you're hitting those upper Squat/DL number the gap between the two closes a lot? I figure I can usually DL 50lbs or so more than squat at whatever my strength level is at. What do you think?

people: please work out your fucking legs. Especially if you're top half is brolic. Otherwise you look like a fool and everyone at the gym is judging you (at least i am)

wholeheartedly agreed.

95%? I'm not so sure about that. I think 300 may be more reasonable. I feel like I topped out at 350 raw. With bench shirts, I think most 300 lb'ers can turn into 365 then.

300 is definitely a respectable weight and I would give props to anyone hitting that. but for someone that wants to start using AAS, I would feel that with a bodyweight of about 200-220, they should be hitting a 365 max.

I would laugh at someone that works out and that's 300 pounds and can't do REPS with 365.

1350's a pretty intense number. best of luck on that.

thanks. that 1350 is shooting high, and I am being optimistic. I would like to at least get back up to a 1250 total and I'd be very happy with a 1300.

do you feel like when you're hitting those upper Squat/DL number the gap between the two closes a lot? I figure I can usually DL 50lbs or so more than squat at whatever my strength level is at. What do you think?

I think it depends on the individual's bio-mechanics.

but from my own experience and personal experience, once you hit 400+ on both, a person's strengths (and weaknesses), for either will really start to show.

I've seen some maxes, including mine, very close together - within 30 pounds of each other.

I have also seen others with fairly large gaps. a close friend of mine squat max is 405 but his deadlift max is 500 and some change.

it seems that you haven't done enough research about prohormones and AAS, so I would highly suggest waiting until your first cycle. do some reading, know what you're getting into, and then carefully plan out your diet, training regimen, and cycle.

yeah it really was an impulse shopper in me that just picked it up, ihave done research on it and heard good things, as far as my workout ethic and regimen i go 5 times a week (4 pending weekend activities) my diet COULD be cleaner but way better than what it used to be for sure, but yeah you are right... im going to wait on it or.... just do it haha dont know what to do yet.

I'm using it for lean massing actually, so not really focused on losing weight BUT I did want to lose the bloat that I tend to have throughout the day (which is gone now!)

Anyway. I chose the diet because...

Its convenient as hell.

In the book there is discussion of how this diet helps your body perform a daily detox.

The energy everyone has been reporting. Which is just awesome.

Helping my sleep cycle.

Yada Yada, I could go on butttt anyway.

I eat three small meals a day.

I do the BCAA/EAA/Glut/Taurine combo, then I'll have berries with some protein and fish oil.

For the main meal...I've been TRYING to eat oatmeal but by the end of the day I'm so hungry that I end up craving white rice.

So I've been eating a ton of rice, lots of chicken, spinach, assorted greens, tomatoes, broccoli, avocado, PB, eggs, almonds. Pretty much anything that I can down within the alloted time period (which I've designated from 8-12)

The videos you watched, were they bodybuilders or just the average person trying to stay in shape?

I would say the three meals are snacks. Nothing to tax the digestive system, thats the purpose of the underfeeding portion. To give your digestive system a rest!

yeah i was watching this one average asian dude that did it.

Alright.

Ive been on the warrior diet for about a week and a half maybe? I haven't been counting days.

Strength has increased/muscle size has increase

NO Bloat throughout the day.

Face has cleared up TREMENDOUSLY, although today I broke out again. I figured out the culprit really is the dextrose/malto. I didn't want to blame them but I haven't had one bump in 4 days and the second I use the sugars again BAM.

Fat loss is coming from the areas I want to lose it most (stomach/ass). I feel like in a few weeks I'll be at the leanness I've always wanted.

Fucking sweet. SWEET diet. I've been eating 100% clean as well.

Let's talk less about diet and more about weight (I understand, they go hand in hand, but it seems like's come up way more often)

Who else is doing Olympic lifts? Clean, C+J, Snatch? How much do you do?

I don't have a coach or anything, but I can only Snatch prob 180 or so even though I can C+J over 225. Any tips for getting more explosive?

Cant believe I never saw this thread!

I HONESTLY thought I was the only one who had trouble getting his legs in jap denim but this thread makes me believe there has to be more of you out there that share my pain!

Leeacto, where abouts are you from in Chicago and where do you train?

I know this may sound really stupid but the only real way to get more explosive is to lift as explosive as possible. I know it sounds dumb but its really all you can do.

My mma coach specifically had me start training more for explosive strength about 8 months ago. big breath and explosive exhale on the push/pull as fast as hard as possible and keep the weight heavy. after 8 months of doing this pretty exclusively It is really showing.

hope the semi obvious post helps you some!

I currently live in UK Village, but I'm moving to Division/Damen next week. I work out at Cheetah Gym. For the past year I've been doing Crossfit, and that gym is retrofitting some stuff to make it easier to do it there.

I've never been too explosive. I powerlifted for 5 years, and that was explosive until the heavy weights where i'd stay controlled.

Been gunning the cardio for the past month or so.

Still putting on the weight though and my calorific intake hasn't really been that high.

Burned 1000kcal tonight (obv inaccuracies, but whatever, bikes are my bitch)... need to prep for crew next year if I want to keep doing it.

Edit: Squats are finally back to 120kg...

i'm gonna be just that asshole to try and make the discourse diet-centric for just another second because i've got a considerably funny but all-the-while serious situation on my hands...

i haven't gone poopie in at least 4 days.

i know everyone's body is different and each is always subject to the low card in certain areas, but this just seems unfair:

-i've been following a good 5 day cardio/lifting/yoga regimen all summer. getting a decent amount of rest every night/on weekends.

-eating plenty of fiber, mainly home-cooked meals (massive bowl of oatmeal with berries/bananas every morning, at least 2 to 3 servings of brown rice or whole wheat pasta throughout the day along with tons of vegetables chopped and thrown in my daily-made/consumed omelettes, sweet potatoes here and there too)

-keeping dairy intake to a relative minumum. just a cup or so of cottage cheese per day, sometimes substituted with greek yogurt

-drinking plenty of water. exact amount unknown, been filling a large, empty protein shaker with water and downing it while kicking it around the house throughout the day.

-even started mixing metamucil with a few of my shakers o' water to help the bowels along their way. still nothing.

is my only option at this point mainlining laxatives into my basilic vein? double enema? would prefer to make things come out of the ol' butthole here without having to put anything in first.