35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried it, still works. I got a Nikon D40 with lens for just over $200, just have to wait for the cashback to clear in 60 days.

To get the max savings, you have to search for the same thing acouple times before you get 25%, in the green box you'll get anything from 10-25%, just keep searching for the same thing until you get 25% and then click on the link. With the addition of the ebay 10% code, you can get 35% back total, with 10% off immediately and the other 25% coming later.

Dude I just did it, its 35% because the two discount systems are different. The 10% is direct from paypal, meaning they take out 90% of the money from your account and send 100% to the recipient. And the cashback thing is a rebate where you have to wait 60 days to redeem. So you still pay full price (-10%) upfront , but you have to request the money back later.

Dude I just did it, its 35% because the two discount systems are different. The 10% is direct from paypal, meaning they take out 90% of the money from your account and send 100% to the recipient. And the cashback thing is a rebate where you have to wait 60 days to redeem. So you still pay full price (-10%) upfront , but you have to request the money back later.

+1, just did this last night.

is it just me, or is the deal finally done?

i've been trying to search for different items on live.com and none come up with the ebay cashback link at the top anymore

which is weird, it was working fine a couple hours ago

and now that i go to find it to use it, its gone

edit: and now 25% is back again

Yeah sometimes it's funny, I tried it on Sunday night and I would get the cashback icon but when I clicked on it, and got to ebay, the little symbol wouldn't be at the top of the page. But yesterday it all worked like it was supposed to, I would say just walk away and try again a little later.

If you don't see the icon, maybe you aren't logged into to hotmail/live, or you haven't signed into your cashback account. If you have done everything, then I don't know what it could be

Just so you guys know, the ebay 10% is expired (I think it expired the 29th) and it hardly worked. I know it didn't work for me, even though it says it will. When you log into paypal and your paypal account email didnt receive an email from ebay with that coupon, it won't work. Pretty lame, I could've saved another 9 bucks.

• 1 month later...

Has everyone received their cashback? I got my first refund of $120 back just fine, but I've had another $105 as "paid" status in my account for over 17 days (paid meaning I requested payment but it's still pending that 14 days live.com tacks on).

When I got in touch with Live.com they tell me it's a paypal problem that they are working to fix, but they have no idea how long it will take to get the money. Anyone else have problems like this?

Has everyone received their cashback? I got my first refund of $120 back just fine, but I've had another $105 as "paid" status in my account for over 17 days (paid meaning I requested payment but it's still pending that 14 days live.com tacks on).

When I got in touch with Live.com they tell me it's a paypal problem that they are working to fix, but they have no idea how long it will take to get the money. Anyone else have problems like this?

I got my full payment of $248.50. I would like to thank Microsoft and eBay for doing something that was that easily exploitable.

post $750 n bills for buy it now on one account, buy it with another. you make $250 instantly, for doing nothing.

do it 3X and you can cop dem lavinzzzz

edit-

What I meant was, has anyone successfully approached this with another member here on SuFu? Also, what was the total sum, after e-bay listing fees and PayPal fees and whatnot?

• 2 weeks later...