35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would advise against doing a $750 "swap" as the terms and conditions say that it doesn't apply to your items or items sold by entities you control. Also, you can buy things more expensive than $750, it's just that $250 is the cap cashback.

anyone want to do a $750 swap or something?

we could do like a 3 or 4 way or something. someone "buys" 750 from one person, and that person buys 750 from another, etc. until it goes full circle.

anyone? this is free money.

35% of 750 is 262.50 which is over the limit of maximum cash back per transaction ($250)

$250 is 35% of $714.28 so to maximize your cash back do the auctions for $714 free shipping no tax etc.

I would advise against doing a $750 "swap" as the terms and conditions say that it doesn't apply to your items or items sold by entities you control. Also, you can buy things more expensive than $750, it's just that $250 is the cap cashback.

well, we other sufu members arent exactly entities controlled by me.

and these people are doingt it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=260252729395&Category=40029&_trksid=p3907.m29

and it doesnt exactly have to be $715 cash money that were bidding on. we could just price fictitious items at $715 and just buy from each other.

it seems safe.

alright sweet...

I think i wanna do that money thing, just need further explanation, i'm kinda stoops with this...

person A sets an item priced at $715. person B buys.

person A now has $715. Person B now has $250.

Person B does the same thing with person C.

Person B now has $965. Person C has $250.

Person C does with Person A.

Now we all have $965.