35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the 8% coupon show up? Need to keep an eye out for those, too, now I guess.

i dunno, it was just on my ebay account-- one of those things in your ebay inbox, but it expired april 28th.

the only thing you had to do was pay using paypal, otherwise normal auctions worked too.

i noticed it (maybe it was given to me) after i bought something. maybe that has something to do with it; sorta like a on your next purchase type dealie.

Where did the 8% coupon show up? Need to keep an eye out for those, too, now I guess.

it was in an email ebay sent out and also if would show up when you were looking at auctions, it says save 8% under where you enter the bid on the top of the page. expired end of last month

• 4 weeks later...

Got a pretty good deal when live search changed to bing: I bought a d90 and got 8% cashback, but this time it was instantly credited to my account after purchase, so it didn't apply to the transaction. Then the camera got lost in shipping and I got a full refund from the seller, but I got to keep the 8% cashback!

I guess since MS already gave it to me, they couldn't take it back. Their loss. BTW I just bought another one recently and this time it's 60 days before you get credit like it used to be

Got a pretty good deal when live search changed to bing: I bought a d90 and got 8% cashback, but this time it was instantly credited to my account after purchase, so it didn't apply to the transaction. Then the camera got lost in shipping and I got a full refund from the seller, but I got to keep the 8% cashback!

I guess since MS already gave it to me, they couldn't take it back. Their loss. BTW I just bought another one recently and this time it's 60 days before you get credit like it used to be

could this be because the camera was bought from a ebay user?

(as opposed to a store / seller with say 7 day return policy)

• 1 month later...

got this email from MS/bing today:

"As a special thank you to our

favorite customers:

We wanted you to be among the first to know about our incredible back to school savings.

Starting AUGUST 10th, just in time for back to school, you can earn even more cashback than usual. Don't forget to start shopping soon - deals like this don't last long!"

• 3 weeks later...