35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

Hmmm! I search for wii, and click the Ebay sponsored hit. Then, once, at ebay, I type in digital rebel xsi. When I search that the cash back icon disappears!

Fortunately, when I search for the digital rebel xsi on live.com, the ebay sponsored hit is there, but that sucks if you're searching for something obscure that live.com will not send to ebay. Damn.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob<<

Just click "my ebay" after you go through the sponsor link from live search. It should show up at the top of the screen in your "my ebay". Then just search for other buy-it-now items but you won’t see the banner while you are searching for items. But after you go to the listing the 25% banner should show up again.

is there anything special that a seller has to do in order for the listing to qualify for the cashback? can it just be a regular BIN listing?

Any buy it now listing is qualified. The seller doesn't need to do anything special.

So has anyone tried running the freemoniez scam and not have their account suspended yet?

I guess you could say im in the mood to commit a little bit of fraud

I would be pretty careful. I had my PP acct frozen for 6 months and my eBay acct suspended that I've had for like 10 years.

"selling" stuff w/o actually selling anything, running money transactions through paypal (either gotta have the money, a CC, or buyers credit) for max profit/min expense transactions... you should be able to scrape ~16%* off the top of each $800 transaction (for max 200 cashback @ 25%). Could probably net a few grand each by the time you and a buddy each use your 12 transactions. Or you could just be legit and buy 12 things you need for yourself/x-mas, then get a quarter of it paid back to you in 60 days...

*edit: not including eBay listing fees which is what eventually makes it barely worth it. just cop jawns.

• 2 weeks later...

no... the profit margin on that isn't too great after all the paypal and eBay fees... especially with the 25% off (I missed out on the 35%). I mostly bought stuff I knew I could sell on CL locally for a profit and then the 25% was just extra on top of what I would make. I tried to find bundled stuff (went through 4-5 PS3's, a couple wii's, and some ski/snowboard stuff) that I could piece out and sell individually and maximize my profit with the $200 per transaction limit.

• 2 weeks later...