35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it would work as long as you created another ebay and paypal account. But remember you have to go through paypal, so it takes some money up front to pay for the stuff and you have to pay all the ebay listing, closing and paypal transfer fees

Hi ________,

It pays to shop eBay! You've earned US $200.00 cashback. To get your money:

Click the Get cashback button to access or create your Microsoft account.

Microsoft will notify you that your cashback is available after 60 days (in case you decide to return your purchase).

Then, simply tell Microsoft which PayPal account you want your cashback sent to!

Conditions apply. Be sure to check them out.

Thank you,

eBay

THIS DEAL IS FREAKING AWESOME. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT ASAP 25% OFF ANYTHING!

By the way, xh0llyw00dxx, I set up an auction and had my friend purchase it ($900), and he got the cashback message for $200. We're splitting it 50-50, but after fees and shit it's about $130. Free money is worth it though, but if you're going to do that make sure you list it in the category "Computers and Networking". The final value fees for that category is significantly lower than the other categories (6% compared to 8%-15%). Good luck have fun.

When this deal first popped up several months ago, it was at 35%. I bought 6 One hundred dollar bills off some dude for 660 and make like 235. I decided to start selling 6 hundred dollar bill auctions instead, and sold about 20 of them. It was totally not worth it.

wow pissed i missed the 35% but this is pretty awesome.

I've participated in some other microsoft promotions and have received a lot of free software. It's sometimes taken a while to see the payout but they're always reliable!

live search club games?

i be waiting on 3 copies of vista, 1 microsoft office, 3 360 controllers

I'm waiting for like $600 over 6-7 transactions! This deal is seriously fucking amazing. No way can you usually buy camera equipment for 20-30% off!

are we still limited to 3 transactions per household? i read that here in the sufu thread but i dont remember reading something like that in the terms and conditions on live.com.

instead i read something that the cashback limit is a total of $2500 per calendar year, implying that the number of transactions doesnt really matter.

I know for a fact that the cap is either 6 or 7 separate transactions

In any case it'll let you know before you buy the item if you can get the discount

it's at 25% right now. and the limit is $200 off.

It's 12 transactions actually, and they tell you if you're no longer eligible.