35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you really wanted to make sure you didnt get fucked, you should just sell an "xbox360" to another sufu member. they pay you the money, "recieve" their item, then sell you an "xbox360". you pay them your money, so you're both in the clear and haven't lost anything (or minimal posting fees) and each get $250 in cashback rewards. it'll be legit cause you both bought actual items, and you dont have to mess with legistics of selling certain sums of money, just make sure the bin is 700 or something.

if you really wanted to make sure you didnt get fucked, you should just sell an "xbox360" to another sufu member. they pay you the money, "recieve" their item, then sell you an "xbox360". you pay them your money, so you're both in the clear and haven't lost anything (or minimal posting fees) and each get $250 in cashback rewards. it'll be legit cause you both bought actual items, and you dont have to mess with legistics of selling certain sums of money, just make sure the bin is 700 or something.

exactly .

it'd be safer if you got 3 people though:

Person A- buy from B, sell to C

Person B- buy from C, sell to A

Person C- buy from A, sell to B

then, no one would be directly linked for buying and selling the same item to the same person, it would look like you bought it and resold it or something, to someone completely different.

or, we could all just take this as a lesson and form a scam artist club, and make millions.

it'd be safer if you got 3 people though:

Person A- buy from B, sell to C

Person B- buy from C, sell to A

Person C- buy from A, sell to B

then, no one would be directly linked for buying and selling the same item to the same person, it would look like you bought it and resold it or something, to someone completely different.

or, we could all just take this as a lesson and form a scam artist club, and make millions.

If I'm not mistaken you can do up to 3 transactions? so lets say I get an ipod and then the next 2 transaction I do that whole money swap thing, I could actually get a free ipod and some change?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

My friend and i are going to test it out with a $5 listing to see if he gets the cash back before doing a $750 listing. I'll report back

My friend and i are going to test it out with a $5 listing to see if he gets the cash back before doing a $750 listing. I'll report back

you'll be wasting a listing if you do that, and possibly $250. if you both spend 750 on each other, you'll both have your money back at the least...the $250 extra will be bonus.

crazy to think that if someone made like 3 or 4 accounts they could make like $3k in maybe a half hour haha

I'm kinda scared to start hitting buy it now for $750 auctions before I figure this out;

there are no icons or anything right? Just the 'up to 35% cashback' banner up top by the ebay thing right? The popup cashback message won't show til I've actually clicked through live.com for canon a95->searched for item->BIN (as regular) -> then the cashback message appears after it's all said and done right?

Here are some helpful hints:

1. Find an item you want to buy (Buy it now items only)

2. If you want the $250 pick something over $700

3. Add that item to your watch list.

4. Go to live search type in cheap ipod

5. Click on the 35% banner, which will take you to a Ebay search of cheap Ipods

6. Now you're in eBay go to my eBay and look at items your watching

7. Click on that item. Discount may not appear until you click on the buy it now, before committing to the purchase the discount will be shown.

8. No need to buy the "cheap ipod"

9. check out and pay with paypal and up to $250 is yours!

PLUS REP?

follow cpaik's directions, search for Canon A95 and click through, re-search for your own thing, and then BIN from anywhere that takes Paypal, it'll show in the window if it's working or not after you click BIN, before you click 'commit to buy'

you'll be wasting a listing if you do that, and possibly $250. if you both spend 750 on each other, you'll both have your money back at the least...the $250 extra will be bonus.

crazy to think that if someone made like 3 or 4 accounts they could make like $3k in maybe a half hour haha

I just would create more accounts if it really worked. A bit skeptical to pay big ebay list fees if i'm not 100% postive yet.

But we have to wait 60 days to maybe get the $250?

I would try the "free money" thing but I don't want my friend(s) and I to be stuck with ebay fees only to find out 60 days later that Microsoft found out and cancelled the cash back.

I was worried about this as well, but after reading the terms and conditions, it seems that eBay and PayPal are completely withdrawn from the process of the cashback and I can't see how they could ever prove that you didn't legitimately sell something. I don't want to say it's 100%, but it's pretty damn foolproof.

/\ if that's the case, then I should be able to "buy something" for $700 my friend, and have him immediately send the $700 back to me (not a refund).

I'd be $250+ richer (in 60 days) and no one could tell.

I just have a feeling that Microsoft will be looking at Paypal transactions one way or another before dishing out this cash. Still feeling too skeptical to try this....